Summercloud

It was unarguably the hottest Summer Italy has ever experienced. Everyone tried staying in their house with at least 6 ventilators or be in an ice bath outside - If not in the cool ocean.
It was just so damn hot that even Mafiosi took a 'time-off' as it was too hot in a car, weapons were heated to the touch and they sweated under a tight suit.

This fact didn't exclude the people pretending to be Gods - like the Number One Hitman for example.

"This is absurd. How hot is it gonna be, scalding!?" He was speeding, steaming in his car which had every possible exit and ventilation system open and on. Even with his speed he wasn't disturbing traffic, he was going to Arcobaleno Mansion due to it's location being the closest to rest at, and that road was nearly abandoned to anyone not-in-contact with them.

He'd been unaware of the company of others until he saw their groups main-rain, Colonello, being a wreck in a blue plastic mini-pool on the front lawn and melting away like a dog in heat. He was only wearing boxers while shaded by a sun-blocking, dark blue umbrella. Wether he was slick with sweat or water was hard to tell and not in his interest to find out, so he let that thought disappear.

He ignored the idiot that was also suffering under the effects of the abyssimal heatwave that was sure to last a week, at least! according to the news stations.
Reborn drove his black Ferrari into the underground garage, the temperature being much milder, cooler underground and away from the condemning rays of sunlight.
Going upstairs into the manor through the connected staircase he arrived at the living room.

Lal and Viper where there staring at a comedy show in boredom but too tired for any physical activity. Uni came out of the kitchen with a few bottles of IceTea, glancing at his arrival before setting the drinks down.

Now Reborn would usually prefer good espresso, but the temptation of the cool drink won him over.

He walked over, grabbing one of the bottles and gave a Chaos in greeting before joining them and the 5 ventilators surrounding them.

"Fon?" Reborn rose an eyebrow.

"Room." They slightly nodded their heads to the staircase.

Fon was in his own room, trying to relax by doing Thai Chi and drinking cooled Tea with some rice cakes.

They were all melting butter and sweat under the heat.
Which reminded Viper, "Verde?"

The question had sounded weak in tone as she had an idea where he was. It was confirmed when Lal answered "Lab, Weather control".

They all nodded at that, hoping it would work despite it being able to doom the world. If it did and they would have to deal with it they had a silent agreement to BBQ the mad scientist and reduce carbon dioxide production. And anyway, maybe his lab was cooler, bar any flame experiments going haywire. It was either hot or cold for him.there was no in-between and checking would either be a useless exercise or an excersice they would condemn until they reached the heavy bolted door and managed to pry it open. Frankly, too much effort than any they wanted to put up with.

2hours later the door Reborn had previously used that led to the underground garage opened up. The person revealed themself to be none other than Skull, their crybaby Cloud.
They were all fully expecting him to start whining and complaining about the heat as he usually did about everything.

Weirdly and maybe to their mounting concern, he quietly (which they appreciated) strode to the kitchen and grabbed a Coke from the refrigerator.
He took off his helmet, a hand reaching up to shortly ruffle his purple mass of locks, and looked like normal- like he didn't even notice the +50° heat! Their gazes followed him, trying to spot any sign of him to be sweating or feel any discomfort in the heat.
For Fucks sake! -The guy wore leather and had been out in the scorching sun!! -But no~!
Not a single. fucking. drop or glint of sweat!