1- Introduction

Vote, like, comment.

You're probably wondering how we got here right? Lemme walk you through

My name is Rosanna. I was born on May 29th 2001. I go to midtown school for science and technology. I'm Starks daughter. He knocked my mom up in his "bad boy" phase. I haven't seen my mom in god knows how long. My dad and her had a whole ass custody battle when i was four and he won. I've heard she's not the nicest person. I've been living with my dad ever since then. He's been with Pepper for awhile. They're on a break right now though. That's real annoying because I love Pepper. She calls me her kid. She's basically my mom. I hate this.

Anyways you're probably wondering how I get along with all the avengers.

Let's start with Nat. Nat is the sweetest, funniest, most loyal, kind-hearted woman you'll ever meet. She's been like a sister to me since I can't even remember. She gets on really well with my dad. She's always the first to defend me if him and I fight.

Next is Cap. He's the best. He's so strong and so smart. He an ol' man though. He takes care of me. He hates cursing (like he really hates it, that guy will call you out for saying crap at this point) love Rogers tho. that poor guy's really been through it.

Haven't seen Bruce in awhile. He's sweet, kinda scared of him though, I've seen the Hulk once, didn't dare to go near that guy. Scary.

Don't see much of Thor either. He's funny. He's got heart. Especially after everything that went on with his brother. He's very respectful.

Loki was actually a pretty good guy, I'd always felt as if he was really misunderstood, especially as I started to grow up and realise how broken he actually was. But, what happened in NYC that day was pretty fucked up.

Next is Fury. He's funny. He's very protective of me. Calls me a lot. Haven't seen him in a few weeks, that seems like a lot because I spend so much time with that guy. He looked after me for a while with Buck when my father was off doing god knows what. He always taught me about the struggles I'd have to go through when I'm older for being a woman. My dad never wanted me to know. I always thought it was better being taught about it than learning about it the hard way though. There's this one song that reminds me of him and Cap. It goes

Never thought that you would be
Standing here so close to me
There's so much I feel that I should say
But words can wait
Until some other day

That was when Fury took me to Cap's apartment because his wife "kicked him out." He played that song over and over again. I love it. It was a scary day. But it reminds me of nick. And I love Nick.

Bucky is great. I've known him for years. I met him with Fury a few years ago. He always reminds me of the first time we met that I said "I like your hair." And "Bucky is a nice name." I was young. He looked after me with Fury as well. I'm closest to Bucky out of everyone apart from my dad. That guy is my family. My dad wants me to be weary. I don't care anymore. If he can't tell me why. It can't be that important. Bucky was there for me when no one was. When everything in Sokovia went on, I was just waiting for my dad to come back, that was a rough year but I wouldn't have been able to get it through without Bucky.

Of course I love Rhodey. You can't not love Rhodey.
I've known him my whole life. He's hilarious. He taught me every single way to piss off my dad. I've always been grateful for that.

Then there's sam. Sam is so funny. Funniest guy out there. He's a dick though. I love that though. He's a mood lightener. He's amazing. He's so clever aswell.

I miss clint. He's got heart. I haven't seen him in a while. I hope he's doing okay. With his family n all.

Wanda and me are really close. She's been through a lot and she's closest to my age. She's funny, she helps me with work. Great at advice.

Vision is weird. I love him however. He's got heart.