2-Power is scary

Vote, comment.

I was always aware that I was capable of unusual stuff. I didn't know how to control it. That made it dangerous. When I was 6 I moved a book without touching it. That was weird, I was concerned. My dad not so much but I was.

My dad did a few scans and told me that I was not only a witch (I don't like that word) but also that I had abilities of "Genius-level intellect. Telekinesis. Powerful psychic abilities telepathy and mental-manipulation."

I could also fly, which was pretty cool. I never knew where I got that stuff from and my dad refused to tell me so I kinda gave up in asking. I realised I'd never win.

I was also blessed with my dads strength in knowledge. He's a smart guy so that's good. It meant I never really had a hard time with my studies. You know what they say "knowledge is power." But they also say "power is power."
I say "power is scary." Because power IS scary. Who really needs power. That shit can go out of hand.

Growing up I understood how successful my dad was. I guess that meant he was powerful. That scared me though, I understood I had protection and stuff. But protection from what?

-
-
-
-
Sorry it's short. Others will be longer. <3