20-Rhodes

Vote, like comment

*outsider's POV*

Tony went to check on peter because he'd seen that he'd fallen. "Kid you alright?" Tony asked. Peter gasped and started trying to fight him. "Same side. Guess who. Hi. It's me." Tony assured him. "Oh, hey, man." Peter sighed.
"Yeah." Tony smiled. "That was scary." Peter sighed. "Yeah. You're done, all right?" Tony told him. "What? I'm good, I'm fine." Peter replied.

"You did a good job okay?" Tony explained. "Any eyes on my kid? She know it was you?" Tony asked. "She told me I sounded farmiliar, but no she didn't know." Peter told him.
"You know where she is now?" Tony asked. "No I haven't seen her." Peter said.

"Rhodey let's get the jet and try get eyes on Rosanna aswell." Tony called. "Copy that." Rhodey told him.

The jet began to start and Nat tased T'Challa again. T'Challa tried to stop the jet but couldn't. "I said I'd help you find him, not catch him. There's a difference"

Vision went to help Wanda "I'm sorry." He told her. "Me, too." She replied. Roseanna, Cap and Buck were on the jet. Rose was starting to get scared. "What if they get us, what if we crash?" Rose asked.

"We won't, we got bigger problems, Rhodes and Stark flying towards us as we speak." Steve explained. He began to speed the jet up. Tony saw Rose and became furious
"Rose is in there, get them down now, Rhodes, now" Tony yelled. Sam began to fly towards Rhodey and Tony. "Vision, I got a bandit on my six." Rhodey yelled. Sam started to shoot at Rhodey.

"Vision! Do you copy? Target is thruster, turn him into a glider." Rhodey yelled. Vision shot at Sam but missed and got Rhodes. Rhodey began to see nothing but his helmet. "Rhodey!" Tony yelled. "Tony I'm flying dead stick." Rhodes yelled.

Sam began to follow Rhodey, Rhodes was falling, he couldn't see anything. Sam didn't do anything wrong, he dodged a shot. Rose saw Rhodey falling from the jet.
"Rhodes." Rose whispered, she'd known him all of her life so it can't have been nice to see that.

She turned away and Cap told her it would be okay. Tony began to speed up whilst flying towards Rhodey. "Rhodes!" Tony screamed. "I'm sorry." Sam said. Tony didn't listen and blasted him instead. Stark took James's helmet off, the guy had a nose bleed and was unconscious. He was still alive according to F.R.I.D.A.Y