18-That kid can talk.

Vote, like comment

*outsider's POV*

Rose checked to see where Wanda and Clint were. She saw them on the parking deck and flew towards them before Tony could get to them. Tony caught up with her. "Oh no you don't." zan interrupted him, kicking him out of the way.
"Ouch, Rosanna?! What the hell?" He yelped. "You're not touching her." She told him.

"Rhodey you wanna take Cap?" tony asked Rhodes. "Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." Rhodey told him.
"Barnes is mine." T'Challa yelled. Cap threw his shield and hit Rhodey."Hey Mr. Stark, what should I do?" Spider-Man asked. "What we discussed. Keep your distance, web them up." Tony told him. "Alright, Copy that." Spider-Man replied. "Hey! And Parker?" Tony called. "Yes sir?" Peter answered.

"I don't want my daughter knowing who you are, ok kid? I like how you cheer her up, I don't want the one friendship cheering her up, getting ruined." Tony told him. Peter smiled to himself "yes Mr. Stark. Of course." He said.

"Wanda!" Rose shouted. "Rose, thank god." Wanda shouted.
"My dad's on his way right now, whatever you do, DO NOT let that guy manipulate you, okay? He's the one who's fucked you over here, I know he's good at talking people out of thinking he's wrong." Rose told her. "She's right Wanda. He's good at that." Clint agreed. "Xanax?" clint called. "Yes?" She asked.

"You stay sharp, kiddo. You're smart, all right? I know you're gonna make me proud." Clint chuckled. "Thanks Barton. Love you!" She told him whilst flying off.
"Love you too kid." He laughed. "Look, I really don't wanna hurt you." Scott told Nat. "I wouldn't stress about it." Nat sighed. She kneed him in the balls. He groaned in pain and she flipped him over. Rose saw whilst she was flying

"Nat, I'm mad at you right now, but that was badass." She yelled. "I know kid-" she replied but cut off by Scott shrinking himself down and flipping her upside-down.
"Scott! No!" Rose yelled. "What do you mean 'Scott no' you're on OUR team." Scott shouted. "Oh, right." Rose nodded.

Peter jumped onto the terminal glass and started climbing on the building. "What the hell is that?" Bucky asked as Rose made her way into the terminal"That's the spider-guy." Rose responded. "For god's sake. Everyone's got a gimmick now." Sam rolled his eyes. Peter flew through the window and kicked Sam over. Bucky went to punch Parker with his fake arm but Peter caught it in mid-air, Bucky looked at his hand in shock.

"You have a metal arm?" That is awesome, dude." Parker widened his eyes. Sam started flying and took Parker with him as they began to fight.

Rosanna's POV*
I flew down to my dad and he looked at me with angry eyes,"Why are you doing this, Rose?" My dad asked.
"I'm not letting you lock Bucky away just because you're scared your names gonna take a hit, Tony." I told him.
"You better stop calling me that kid." He scolded. "Well you know what? I don't really feeling like doing that. You're not who I thought you were, I used to think you were a hero. But clearly you have no idea what loyalty is." I replied, whilst tearing a truck in half with my mind.

"Loyalty?" My dad replied. "Yeah, loyalty." I repeated.
"You wanna talk about loyalty, Rosanna?! You've gone to a foreign country, behind my back and now you're fighting against me and your uncle Rhodey and your Aunt Nat!" My dad yelled. "Because you guys have no morals!" I shouted.
"You've recruited a guy who talks instead of fights!" I yelled.

"Instead of fights? Did you not see what happened with him and cap?" He asked. "Oh yeah, I believe I did see. I believe what I saw was the kid getting kicked in the face by Ant-Man and then Cap getting his shield." I smirked. "Stop playing smart with me, kid." He rolled his eyes. "Bye." I called, running off.

I ran over to Wanda and Clint as a jet exploded. "Hey! Hey! Barton, you ok?" I screamed. I pulled them both up. My dad came flying over. "Wanda i think you hurt Vision's feelings." My dad told her. I flew away, I didn't wanna listen to anymore of his crap.

I flew through the terminal windows, there was already a massive hole in another part of the window but hey? Guess I could be really petty and bankrupt my dad. I saw Sam and Bucky on the floor. "I hate you" I heard Sam say. "What the hell happened to you two," I asked walking over.

"Oh, Rosa, thank god. It's you, get me out of this." Bucky groaned, losing his breath. "The spider-man did this to you?" I asked, chuckling. That stuff was strong, I couldn't undo it by hand. I eventually pulled it off telepathically. (You guys know my power just assume now that I'm using my powers to do this stuff, I don't like explaining every time).

"That kid-" Sam started talking. I interrupted "That kid can talk" I chuckled. "He really can" Bucky agreed. They both got up. "Go fight kid, stop saving our old asses." Sam said.
I laughed and flew out of the hole where the glass used to be. I found Spider-Man swinging threw the air as I flew towards him

"Oh hey, Spider-Man. We finally meet face to face." I smiled, sarcastically. "Rose- Rosanna Stark-" spidey stuttered. "A lot shorter than i thought you'd be." I shrugged, flipping him onto the ground. "I'm taller than you." He pointed out. "And yet somehow, I just tackled you." I responded.

He jumped up and picked me up with him and attached his webs to a jet, I went flying through the air with him, he stuck me to the jet by those weird ass webs and as I tried to get them off me he crossed his arms. "Jeez spidey-boy, could've took me to dinner first." I chuckled.

"You're funny, Stark. Lemme ask you though,  how come you're fighting with the crazy guy?" He asked. "Long story spidey, how bout I tell it to you over a cup of coffee?" i winked. He shook his head in response. "Way to let me down easy." I frowned sarcastically.

Obviously this was a joke but it was fun especially because he seemed closer to my age. "And you said I talked too much." He chuckled. "I stand by what I said." I told him.

Wanda got me out of the webs and kissed her on the forehead "god bless you." I smiled. She laughed and smacked me round the head. "I would've got you out of it myself." Spider-Man explained. "You know you sound kinda familiar, Spidey." I told him. His voice got deeper. "I don't know what you're talking about." He spoke. "Call me." I winked as Steve jumped over and grabbed me.