21-It wasnt him.

Vote, like comment

"all i did was
try my best."

*Rosanna's POV*

What's gonna happen to your friends?" Bucky asked Steve.
"Whatever it is...I'll deal with it." Steve told him. "They're gonna torture them Steve, Wanda's a child, they can't do that. What about Clint? He has a family-" I began. "I told you, I'd deal with it!" He yelled. "How?! I don't want those kids wandering when they're dads gonna come home. No one should be made to feel like that!" I yelled.

"I promise, Zanna, I'm gonna get it sorted." Steve explained.
"Okay." I replied. "I don't know if I'm worth all this, Steve." Bucky sighed. "what you did all those years...it wasn't you." Steve explained. I looked down. "You didn't have a choice." Steve told him. "I know. But i did it." Bucky looked away.

"You didn't do it, Buck, that wasn't you, it was a HYDRA terrorist inside your body. There was nothing you could do." I told him. He smiled. I felt awful.

*outsider's POV*

Rhodey went for an X-Ray, Vision and Stark stood outside and viewed. "How did this happen?" Tony whispered to Vision. "I became distracted." Vision explained. "I didn't think that was possible." Tony told Vision. "Neither did I." Vision looked away.

Tony began to tear up,"I want my kid back, that's all I want, she's gone." Tony cried."She'll come back Mr. Stark, we need to focus on Rhodey, take your mind off Rosanna." Vision explained. "Are you serious?" Tony asked. He looked as if he was going to shout but just walked away.

"We need to get her back, Nat." Tony almost begged, wiping his tears. "Tony, she's gonna come back, she's with Steve, he loves her and he's not gonna let anything happen to her." Nat sighed. "She's my daughter." He told her. "But she needs some space, she's hurt, Tony." She explained. "I know." He told her.

"The doctor say Rhodey shattered L4 through S1. Extreme laceration to the spinal cord. Probably looking at some form of paralysis." Tony sighed. "Steve's not gonna stop. If you don't either, Rhodey's gonna be the best case scenario." Nat replied. "You let them go, Nat." Tony scolded.

"We played this wrong." Nat responded. "We? Boy, it must be hard to shake the double agent thing,huh? It sticks in the DNA" Tony spat. That hurt Nat. "Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddamn second?" Nat asked.
"T'Challa told Ross what you did, so...they're coming for you." Tony rolled his eyes. "I'm not the one that needs to watch their back." Nat threatened, she walked off.

suddenly, Tony got a notification. "What am i looking at Friday?" He asked. "Priority upload from Berlin Police." Friday said. "Fire up the chopper." Tony told her. It was a picture of who actually set the bomb off in Vienna. Tony knew it wasn't Bucky