8-Vis

Vote, comment.

I sat in the kitchen as I watched Vision attempt to make Wanda some paprikash to make her feel better

I sat in the kitchen as I watched Vision attempt to make Wanda some paprikash to make her feel better. It was funny watching him try his best, and in all fairness I don't know if I could've done any better.

He asked me to taste some and I told him she'd be very pleased. She walked in "is that paprikash?" She asked
"I thought it might lift your spirits." Vision smiled.
Wanda tried some and shot me a look. "don't look at me," i defended myself.

"spirit's lifted," Wanda smirked. "In my defence, I haven't actually eaten anything before." Vision defended himself. "I think that's fair enough Vis." I chuckled. "May I?" Wanda asked whilst pointing to the pan. "Please" Vision begged.
Wanda decided to attempt it herself.

"Wanda?" Vision called. "Hmm" Wanda hummed. "No one dislikes you Wanda." Vision told her. I was confused. The guy wasn't really the best with words. "Vision, a piece of advice, if this is your way to try get with her. I gotta say it's not gonna work." I smirked."You truly are your father's daughter, Rosanna." Vision rolled his eyes."You know I'm getting kinda sick of that comment?" I told him.

"Zan!" Wanda scolded whilst trying not to crack a smile.  I felt awkward, I told them "I'm gonna go to the rest room, so don't mind me. Just carry on with what you're doin-"

"Zan?" Wanda interrupted. "I'm just gonna go." I pursed my lips. I went to the rest room and waited before going back inside but Wanda spotted me waiting outside. "Zan, come." wanda called.

I felt myself interrupting but I had no choice now. "I'm gonna go to the store I'll be back in 20 minutes, Rose, you wanna come?" She smiled. "Sure." I shrugged but Vision stopped us.

"Alternatively, we could order a Pizza?" Vision suggested.
"What's going on Vision? What are you doing?" I asked
"Why aren't you letting me leave?" Wanda added. "It is a question of safety." He responded. "I can protect myself." She said. He took her arm and said "not yours." I rolled my eyes  "That's not fair." Vision looked at her "Mr. Stark would like to avoid the possibility of another public incident." He confirmed.

She looked devastated. He carried on "Until the Accords are on a more secure foundation." I looked at him with confusion"These dam accords. Are you kidding me? He said that?" Vision looked like he felt awful "Yes." Vision confirmed.Wanda asked him "And what do you want?"
Vision looked at her with hope, "for people to see you as I do."

I was really pissed off. This was exactly what I asked him not to do, I asked him not to treat her like a monster, not to treat her like an outcast, not to make her feel any worse for what's happened but he didn't listen. He probably knew that I'd get pissed off by this which is good. As long as he's prepared I guess.