22-She's my kid

Vote, like comment

"i tried hard to
live without you."

Tony flew over seas in the helicopter "The task force called for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured. The UN dispatched Doctor Theo Bussard from Geneva within the hour. He was met by this man." Friday explained. "Did you run facial recognition yet?" Tony asked. "What do i look like?" Friday asked.

"Uh, I don't know. I've been picturing a redhead." Tony smirked. "You must be thinking of someone else." Friday told him. "Must be." Tony repeated. "The fake doctor is actually Colonel Helmut Zemo. Sokovian intelligence. He's in a sokovian kill squad." Friday explained.

"So what happened to the real Broussard?" Tony asked. "He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room. Where police found a wig and facial prosthesis approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes." Friday told him. "Son of a bitch." Tony sighed. Steve was right, Bucky said he didn't do it, he didn't do it. "Get this to Ross." Tony instructed. "Yes boss." Friday replied.

"This is raft prison control. You are clear for landing, Mr. Stark." The guard on the radio said. Tony saw lights beaming from the surface of the sea, out came was this huge prison. Tony saw wanda on a screen in one of the cells. He went to the cells to see everyone. that's when He heard clapping "the futurist, gentlemen!" Clint yelled. "The futurist is here!" He repeated.

"Give me a break Barton, I had no idea they'd put you heat. Come on." Tony pleaded.

Clint spat at him "Yeah well you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony." Clint rolled his eyes. "Yeah but not some super-max floating ocean pokey. This place is for maniacs, this place is for..." Stark began. "....Crminals? Criminals, Tony. Think that's the word you're looking for. Right? That didn't used to mean me, or Sam, or Wanda. But here we are." Clint interrupted.

"Because you broke the law." Tony shrugged. "Yeah" Clint replied. "I didn't make you." Tony told him. "I'm glad your kid isn't here, you know. She's how old?" Clint asked.
"She's 15." Tony answered. " 15. That's right she's 15, right. Yet, she can see that you were too arrogant to see that you were wrong. And now you've lost her, Tony, she's gone with them." Clint told him.

"You're in her because you broke the law, you read it, you broke it." Tony shrugged. "La la la la." Clint sang."Alright you're all grown up, got a wife and kids. I don't understand why didn't you think about them before you chose the wrong side?" Tony asked. "You know I could ask you the same thing?" Clint shrugged as he stood up. "You gotta watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it." He yelled as Tony walked away.

"Hank Pym always said you never can trust a stark." Scott whispered."Who are you? And you do realise that my daughters a stark?" Tony asked. "Come on, man." Scott said.
"How's Rhodes?" Sam asked as Tony walked over to his cell.
"They're flying him over to Columbia Medical tomorrow, so fingers crossed." Tony told him. Sam shook his head.
"What do you need? They feed you yet?" Stark asked.
Sam turned around to face Tony, he had a black eye. "You're the good cop, now?" Sam asked.

"I'm just the guy who needs to know where Steve went." Tony shrugged. "Well you better go get a bad cop because you gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman on my ass to get information out of me." Sam yelled. "Come on, Wilson, my kids there, man." Tony begged. Sam frowned "I know that, Stark. And I'll bet you anything she don't wanna see you right now either." Tony got ahold of his watch and somehow turned all the cameras off.

"Oh look, I just knocked the A out of their AV. We got about 30 seconds before they realise it's not their equipment." Tony sighed. "What'd you do? Get it back up!" Ross yelled.
"Just look. Because that is the fellow who was supposed to interrogate Barnes. Clearly I made a mistake. Sam, I was wrong." Tony admitted. "That's a first." Sam replied.

"Cap is definitely off the reservation but he's about to need all the help he can get, I need my kid with me I don't want her getting hurt." Tony begged. "You not see what your cat friend did to her? He strangled her and broke her ribs, she was unconscious for ages and now you're saying you don't want her getting hurt?" Sam questioned. "I didn't know he'd do that." Tony defended. "You recruited him." Sam snapped back.

"I get why you're pissed off. We don't know each other very well. You don't have to..." Tony started saying. "Hey, it's all right." Sam sighed. " Look, I'll tell you...but you have to go alone and as a friend." Sam reasoned. "Easy." Tony shrugged. Sam told him where he was and Stark got back on his helicopter.

"Stark? Did he give you anything on Rogers?" Ross asked.
"Nope. Told me to go to hell. I'm going back to the compound instead, but you can call me anytime. I'll put you on hold. I like to watch the line blink." Tony winked.