26-You can't call me that anymore.

Vote, like comment

*Rosanna's POV*

I tried to help Bucky as much as I could but it was hopeless. I watched in despair as Steve hit my dad over and over and over again. I slowly got up and threw Steve on the floor, it took all my might, he chucked his shield at my ribs, I instantly fell to the floor in pain. "Steve! What the hell have you done?!" Bucky screamed.

Steve ignored him. My dad began to fight back. He blasted him in the stomach and Steve fell to the ground. "He's my friend." Steve panted.

"So was I." My dad replied.

That one thing my dad said hurt. He'd never felt this kind of betrayal and this had really tipped him over the edge. My dad began to punch Steve round the face and Steve started to cough. "Stay down. Final warning." My dad threatened.
"I could do this all day." Steve said, standing up. I was lying on my back, almost paralysed. Bucky tried to stop my dad but he kicked Bucky in the face. Bucky groaned in pain, it was painful to watch that.

Steve lifted my dad in the air and chucked him onto the floor, he got on top of him and started punching him in the face. "Steve, stop please." I spoke, almost as a whisper because my throat was burning so much.

Steve carried on punching him. He took my dad's helmet off and started punching him again. Steve smashed his shield into his chest, the light in his suit turned off. "Steve!" I screamed, helplessly. my throat killed, I coughed up blood. My dad's face was covered in blood, Steve started crying. He fell off of my dad.

"I'm sorry Zanna."" Steve told me. "No!" I yelled. "You can't call me that anymore. You can't! I used to think of you as someone who would never, ever hurt me, ever." I whispered.  A tear streamed down Steve's face. He pulled the shield out of my dad's suit.

"Go, you've both done enough." I whispered. "But Rosa..." Bucky started saying. "Go!" I yelled. My dad tried to get up, Steve lifted Bucky up and Bucky lent on him whilst they started walking. I laid still on my back.

"That shield doesn't belong to you." My dad yelled. "You don't deserve it." He repeated. "My father made that shield!" He yelled. Steve chucked it on the floor.