12-Dad!

Vote, like comment

*Rosanna's POV*

The lights went black. "Get me eyes on Barnes." I heard.
I panicked. Where was he? Steve ran off but I was too scared to follow him. My dad ran with Nat and Sharon. I followed them, hoping he wouldn't see me.

I hid next to a vending machine and crouched down, I saw Buck. He had a gun and he started punching my dad. He took a shot. I closed my eyes, my dad was struggling, Buck through my dad and the floor and started to fight Sharon.
She jumped to him and he threw her through a table. Next was Nat, she was doing well on the floor, til he got her on his shoulders, and he started choking her.

I wanted to help but I froze. Next thing I knew, T'Challa threw Bucky off of Nat. and started punching him. I closed my eyes and as I opened them I saw T'Challa throw Bucky down a stairwell. I knew this meant that Buck had gone crazy again, Steve always told me this would happen, I didn't wanna think about it and I didn't wanna get myself killed. It wasn't my job.

I was scared. I was worried about Steve, I was worried about my dad.

*outsider's POV*

Zemo got on a plane to Moscow. God knows why. Steve and Sam trapped Barnes so he wouldn't attack anyone. "Steve." Barnes said.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asked. "Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." Barnes chuckled. "Can't read that in a museum." Steve raised an eyebrow."Just like that we're supposed to be cool?" Sam questioned. "What did I do?" Bucky asked.
"Enough." Steve explained. "Oh god I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddam words" Bucky sighed.

"Who was he?" Steve asked. "I don't know." Bucky told him.
"People are dead. The bombing, the setup. Rose is terrified." Steve said. "Wha- Rosann- Where is sh-" Bucky stuttered.
"She saw you hurt Tony." Steve told him. "I- I'm sorry. Can I see her?" Bucky asked. "I don't know. It's up to her." Steve sighed. "Come on Buck, I need you to do better than I don't know." Steve pleaded. Bucky told him everything he could. He told Steve that he wasn't the only winter soldier.

*Rosanna's POV*

I sat back inside with Nat and my Dad. The Secretary was there. "What happens when the shooting starts, what are you gonna kill Steve Rogers?" Nat asked. My ears pinned up. "If we're provoked." He responded. I was starting to get angry, I could feel my fists clenching but I kept my mouth shut. I was still shook up from the whole thing. "Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Rogers. There are dead people who would be alive now." Mr Secretary explained.

I didn't like this guy. "All due respect, you're not gonna solve this with boys and bullets, Ross. You gotta let us bring them in." My dad told him. He promised the Secretary 72 hours. "36 hours. Barnes. Rogers. Wilson." Mr Secretary called. "Thank you, sir." My dad responded.

He looked over at me. I had my head down at my book. "Zan?" Nat asked. "What's up?" She repeated. "I don't like this. You guys are doing this to protect yourselves rather then protecting the people around you." I rolled my eyes.

"Rose don't start this again." My dad groaned. "Whatever. Do what you want. I wanna go back to school." I sighed.
"You'll be back tomorrow kiddo." He told me. "We're seriously understaffed." Nat said.

"Rose, you comin' with us?" My dad asked. "You seriously think I'm gonna come with you and fight to try and take down two guys that mean the most to me?" I chuckled sarcastically.

"Rose, you're defending a criminal." My dad scolded. "A 'criminal' that's got his memory wiped and had a far less easy life than. What was it you called yourself again? 'A genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." I smirked.

My dad rolled his eyes. "It would be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?" My dad asked Nat. "You really think he'd be on our side?" Nat asked. "He wouldn't be. He really wouldn't." I shrugged. Nat smiled at me. I glared at my dad. "I have an idea." She said to my dad. "Me too. Where's yours?" My dad asked. "Downstairs. Where's yours?" Nat asked. My dad smirked.