4-Anthony

Vote, comment.

Radio Ga Ga - Queen

I didn't sleep well that night. I refused to talk to my dad and I was worried about Steve. My dad asked if I wanted him to drive me to school but I asked Happy to do it instead. Happy asked me how I was holding up after the argument and I said I just thought it was unfair that they were treating Wanda like an animal.

I got to school and met MJ at the front. I had physics first. She had Math but we both had Spanish together after so it was fine. I sat next to Peter in Physics. He could tell I was upset. "Hey you." He smiled. "What d'you want, Parker?" I asked. "What's up with you? You haven't made fun of me at all today." He sounded worried.

I chuckled "Maybe I've had a change of heart Parker, maybe I realised I should stop laughing at you." "Hey! You said you were laughing with me!" He whined. "Oh yes of course." I smirked. "So what's up? I'm all ears." He repeated.
"Nothing. I'm just tired." I slightly smiled to show my appreciation for him caring. He nodded  "Okay will you know you can always talk to me, don't you Rose?"
I ruffled his hair, "Of course. Thanks Parker."

We carried on the rest of the lesson as normal. He took my mind off of it for a while by telling me about him rewatching some of the Star Wars films just for the thrill of it. Empire strikes back was his favourite. He couldn't stop talking about it. What a nerd right?

The rest of the day was fine, MJ was great she really cheered me up without asking questions. Ned bought me a candy bar from the machine to cheer me up. They're really good friends, they've been great to me considering I can be a moody bitch.

Happy picked me up from school. He asked me if I was feeling any better and I said yeah. He asked me if I wanted to go to Burger King because I love Burger King and I said yeah.

I got a cheese burger, he always teases me for that and says "you are your fathers daughter." I never understood why.
I loved the time I spent with Happy. No stress, I could talk to him for hours, he really took care of my dad and understood that he could be a pain in the ass.

We got home and I asked Vision where Nat was. She'd gone to Vienna to sign the accords, i rolled my eyes and walked off. "Zan!" I heard, I knew it was my dad. I ignored him.
"Come on you can't give me the silent treatment the rest of your life kiddo." He remarked. "Doesn't seem to hard Dad." I responded. "Oh so we're back on a 'dad' and 'Zanna' name basis then? You can't be that mad" He smirked.

i walked out "Another word and you're back to being called Anthony." "You know I love you Rose." He yelled. I laughed and watched empire strikes back, considering Parker had been so excited.