Chapter 57

Double update because it wouldn't be fair to leave you hanging 🥴

Edit: Okay guys, Jesus!! 😭😂 THE OVEN IS AUTOMATIC! When the timer ends, it turns off! The food won't get burned, it will just go cold 😂 LMAO I should have been more clear about that Oop- anyway, enjoy the chapter!

_____________

🔞 (like... The entire chapter so... innocent souls may move along to the next chapter 😌)

Jungkook almost came right there. Like, his dick has never gotten hard that fast. Taehyung's eyes fly open in surprise as he suddenly feels something hard poke against his leg and he looks down.

Damn, Jungkook junior sure knows how to make an entrance.

Taehyung chuckles when he looks back up at his mate that's a complete tomato in his face, probably very affected by the lewd yet meaningful words that just slipped from Taehyung's mouth.

Make him mine? Jungkook's mind starts overworking with whatever that could mean. He doesn't want to go over any bounduries and he doesn't know how far Taehyung wants to go. He's panicking and Taehyung seems to notice.

The elder cups Jungkook's face and forces him look into his eyes.

"A-Are you..." Jungkook just can't form the words. It's impossible. His face gets even more red and he tries to avoid eye contact, but it's invitiable with Taehyung looking at him like that.

"You don't have to be scared Jungkook," Taehyung begins, "but yes. I am ready and I want to be one with you."

If this was a cartoon, steam would have been blowing out of Jungkook's ears right now. Taehyung wants to become one... he wants to have sex. Oh my god, is this actually happening?

Is sex even a thing? Where does he put it in? How long can he go for? How much does he need to prep?

All the questions are sailing around in Jungkook's mind and for a second it seems like his connection to the world was lost as Taehyung calls out his name. When that doesn't work, the elder giggles and snaps his finger in front of Jungkook's face. That seems to do the trick and Jungkook blinks before focusing back on the other.

"A-Are you sure? Like... I don't know what to d-do-"

"It's okay Jungkook," Taehyung smiles, pulling the panicked other into a hug, "we'll take it slow. Okay?"

"O-Okay..." Jungkook gulps. He has been waiting for this exact moment longer than you can imagine, so to say his nerves are on the outside of his clothes is an understatement.

He takes a deep breath before he grabs underneath Taehyung's thighs, lifting him from the table effortlessly. Taehyung yelps a little in surprise and tightens his arms around his mate's neck. He blindly tells Jungkook which direction to go and they are soon inside his room. It isn't out of the ordinary and Taehyung is grateful for that because they don't pay it any mind when Jungkook slams Taehyung a little harder against the wall than he probably intended, continuing their steamy make-out from before.

Taehyung wraps his legs tightly around Jungkook's waist so their groins get pressed against each other, sending a shock of arousal through both of them. Their wolves are emitting so much need and satisfaction that their pants might get destroyed from how painfully hard their boners are pressing against the fabric.

"F-Fuck-" Taehyung gasps and Jungkook takes this oppertunity to bite his lower lip, forcing out another lewd moan from the omega. Taehyung's hand travels down and settles between them, massaging over Jungkook's hard tent.