Epilogue

You guys are too adorable! I'm really happy for all the comments on the last chapter, I promise I do read them all - I'm sorry I can't reply to all of you, but I will try to do it anyway. You're too kind and amazing, I lub you 😭

Also, why do you guys have the best names for your reading lists? Mine are straight up chaos 💀

Alright so, if you came directly from the last chapter, I want you to take a breather and rest for a little while, because I don't think you guys are ready for what's coming right away.

Okay?

So just, calm down and wipe tears with me because this journey is over... But not completely, because now it's time for the epilogue💜

_____________

🔞👌

Taehyung gasps when he feels the long, thick member of his mate sink into him unexpectingly and therefore throwing them into another round of heated sex.

To cut it short, they have been going at it for two days. When Jungkook came home from his job at his restaurant, he didn't expect to see a totally silver-eyed omega lying on his couch ever so gracefully, but that's exactly what happened. It has been a long time since they were in heat and they tried to hold themselves back at that time. However, Jungkook seems to have lost all control because Taehyung hasn't seen daylight for two days straight and it's starting to get a little concerning.

"F-Fuck-" the elder boy gasps out as Jungkook slams into him, setting a pace that would make it impossible for some else to guess that it's like this 20th time he's doing this or something. Might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it's reaching an unhealthy amount of times. Their wolves have calmed down for the most part, but Jeon seems to be running on some crazy energy Taehyung wasn't even aware he could posses.

Taehyung throws his head back and let's his fingernails dig deeply into Jungkook's milky skin, dragging down and creating long marks all over the younger's back. Overly, muscular back.

"Beautiful-" a deep groan escapes Jungkook's mouth together with that word. He seems to love saying that word whenever they are intimate, but Taehyung doesn't mind it at all. In fact, it makes him feel beautiful and therefore even more sexy too.

The elder wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist and throws his arms around his neck in the same manner. He pulls his face close and stares at Jungkook's concentrated expression. The raven's hair is sticking to his forehead and the sweat is running down the side of his face. The view is arousing on another level and Taehyung is close to coming right there and then.

"I-I love you," Taehyung mumbles out between the thrusts and smashes their lips together even though they are almost out of breath.

"I love you too," Jungkook replies against his lips and speeds up even more. The bed creaks and the headboard keeps slamming against the wall so Taehyung is certain they will get a complaint from their neighbours sooner or later. He isn't really thinking about that though, he's just getting drowned in Jungkook and the way he's fucking him so good.

"M-More-" he doesn't know which part of him is speaking right now because he's pretty sure his ass is on the verge of splitting in half with all the sex they have had so far. Jungkook hooks his arms underneath the other's legs and throws them over his shoulders. This makes him go even deeper and Taehyung almost screams at the pleasure that runs through him. Since his hands can no longer drag themselves through Jungkook's skin, they settle on grabbing around the sheets tightly.

"So beautiful-" another compliment slips through Jungkook's lips as he holds around Taehyung's waist and goes faster. Their skin slaps together and creates the most lewd sounds that's going to force both of them over the edge to euphoria once again.