Chapter 43

Sorry for slow update! I have been busy over the holiday, but I'm glad I could squeeze in an update anyway💜

How was your Christmas? And are you ready for new year?🎉🎆

Enjoy💜

__________

Taehyung slowly cracks his eyes open, the sunlight streaming through the curtains is enough to annoy him out of his sleep. He takes a deep breath and is just about to turn around when he feels a heavy weight suddenly holding him down and keeping him on his back. A small smile emerges on the blue-haired boy's lips as he looks to the side and sees Jungkook still in deep sleep, his arm securely around his mate's waist.

What an amazing feeling to wake up like this. It's as if yesterday's events didn't even happen for Taehyung, he has never felt better than he is right now. He feels safer... he feels at home.

Gently, the omega lifts his hand an reaches over towards his mate, pushing away a little bit of hair that's falling into the raven's closed eyes. Jungkook's small, heavy breaths are so calming and his tired, sleepy face is so cute Taehyung has to hold himself back from cooing at the sight. God, he's adorable, but also so damn handsome. His jawline, his nose and generally just his entire facial structure are perfect.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung whispers out. He doesn't really want to wake up the younger, but he isn't sure if Jungkook's aware of the fact that Jin is probably walking around right now or maybe even working. Taehyung has observed that Jungkook hates when his father works alone, so he's curious if Jungkook has work today. It might be a good idea to wake him up just in case.

"Kook?" he questions again as he doesn't get a respond. He gently shakes the other's shoulder to try and get a reaction, but Jungkook seems to be waaaay to deep into his sleep to react at all. "Jungkook, wake up! What if your father comes?"

Still, no response.

Taehyung keeps moving and whispers to the other in the hopes of waking him up but-

"Jungkook, I need you to-" Jin's sentence gets silenced as soon as he has opened the door and looked up. Talk about timing. Taehyung hesitantly looks over at the door, still not being able to fully turn because of the heavy arm holding him down. 

Jin looks with big eyes as he stares at Taehyung in the secure hold of his son, something Jin even in his wildest dreams have never imagined. He hadn't smelled or sensed that Taehyung was in the house at all, so he just mindlessly went in to wake up Jungkook as he usually does, simply because Jungkook has a hard time waking up himself. 

"H-Hi Jin," Taehyung smiles a little looking back and forth between Jungkook and the said male's father as he still tries to free himself from the iron-grip around his waist. Honestly, this is so embarrassing and he came here without Jin knowing. He knows that it's not an offence or anything, it must just be kind of shocking for Jin to see him here... even in Jungkook's bed. Oh no, hopefully he didn't think they... he wouldn't...

"I'm sorry! Jungkook s-saved me yesterday and asked if I wanted to stay over, nothing more," he quickly says. He can't help but feel his cheeks heat up as he hears Jin's infamous laughter fill up the room. It's impressive Jungkook is still sleeping... how's he doing that?

 "What are you so embarrassed about? This is amazing! I just wish I had known so I wouldn't be the stupid, awkward dad that walks in and ruins the moment... but here I am- wait is he still sleeping?" Jin asks and Taehyung just quickly nods. The grip around him is getting tighter every time he tries to move away so it's starting to get a little hard for him to breathe.

"He must have slept wonderfully, it's rarely I have to literally kick him out of bed to wake him up," he chuckles and walks over to the bed. He gently reaches down between Jungkook and Taehyung and ever so bluntly pinches Jungkook's nipples, even twisting them slightly. That got the boy going.

Jungkook jumps in surprise and holds his hands in front of his chest in a protective manner. His eyes shoot open and helplessly tries to get used to the sunlight.

"W-What?" he asks and lets his hands move from his chest to rub his eyes, it's been a long time since he has slept this deeply, so his vision almost won't focus. He yawns tiredly, and stretches his sore limps. 

Wait, why did his dad wake him up?

In a second, the boy is in a seated position, looking first at his father, then Taehyung, then his father and then Taehyung again. Holy shit, he almost forgot! No wonder he slept like a baby. It really does make everything so much easier to be in your mate's arms, but clearly also very distracting from his usual inner clock routine.

"You have work, remember?" Jin chuckles as he looks over his son's confused expression. Jungkook gasps and throws the duvet away, swinging his legs out on the floor. He completely forgot he promised to help in the café today and didn't set an alarm, so stupid. He gets up and is halfway towards his closet when he turns back around.

Taehyung is also sitting up now, the shirt Jungkook put him on yesterday has slipped down from his shoulder, exposing the beautiful tanned skin. His hair is a total mess, just like Jungkook's, sitting in all other directions than usual. This is when Jungkook starts seeing how this whole situation must look like from an... outside point-of-view.

Jin seems to notice the boy's hesitation and just smirks, "I bet you had fun?" he jokes, even though he knows they didn't do anything as Taehyung explained. 

"D-Dad, we didn't- I didn't... it's not what you think, really! We j-just got into a situation and then..." Jungkook rambles but Jin cuts him off by walking over and gently patting him on the shoulder.

"I know you didn't do anything," he smiles, "and even if you did, I wouldn't mind at all! As long as you protect yourself, I will stay in my lane."

Jungkook takes a breath from relief and nods his head slightly. He's glad his father isn't strict when it comes to stuff like this... probably because Jungkook isn't the type of kid to fool around sexually, so Jin hasn't really been needing to keep an eye on him. Jin giggles and pulls back, looking between the two.

"But then... why are you here? From what I remember, Jungkook was out with the last deliveries very late last night?" he questions and the two others look at each other. They did talk out a lot of it yesterday, but there's still something Jungkook wants to ask about. Also, Taehyung has been thinking all night how he should explain that he has been stalked for a while without getting his overly possessive, pure-blood alpha so go berserk.

"I... I got assaulted by some alphas... luckily, Jungkook came and saved me-" Taehyung's words stops. How did Jungkook find him? He was literally in the middle of nowhere, it can't possibly only have been the bond that got Jungkook there in time...

"But what were you doing out there? Alone?" Jungkook now asks, they didn't talk that out yesterday, both of them probably too tired and shaken up from what happened. Taehyung furrows his eyebrows as he thinks deeply. It wasn't the stalker that attacked him so why...

"I think we have a lot to figure out."