Chapter 5

Double update Yay <3 I'm pretty hyped about this, what do you think?

And finally, we met the infamous mate!

Pictures of Taehyung⬇️

___________

___________

Park Jimin walks along the halls as he searches for a certain someone.

He has just come to know that he will be introducing a new student to the school today. A boy that will be joining his class, an omega it seems.

Jimin often gets this job, considering he's the class president. There's not a lot in that title anymore, but it's in situations like these where it comes in helpful.

Jimin runs a hand through his silver locks as he looks around again. He soon spots a blue-haired boy by the entrance looking utterly confused.

Yup, that must be him.

Jimin approaches the overly beautiful omega. Jimin is an omega too, so he hopes he'll get a new friend today.

Omegas are known for their stunning looks and kind natures. This boy is no different. His figure and face is perfectly fitting, almost as if he's sculptured.

"Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asks with a bright smile. The other boy calmly turns towards him and returns it.

"Yes?"

"My name is Park Jimin, but you can just call me Jimin. I'm here to show you around, I'm also your classmate for that matter," Jimin explains. They shake hands and Jimin can't help but be surprised at how soft Taehyung's skin is.

"It's nice to meet you! I'm glad you came, I have been lost for a while," the other replies and scratches his neck awkwardly.

He just moved to the city. His father got a new job so they had to relocate, therefore Taehyung is supposed to start in this school today.