Chapter 29

Thank you all so much for the support and interest you have given this story already! I will keep writing and do my best to make it worth reading🥺💜

I have a lot of other books you can check meanwhile if you're searching for some more to read!💜

And I just wanted talk a little about Yoongi... I'm so glad his surgery went well and I hope he'll take a lot of time to recover! I will miss him, but he will be back fit for fight soon!💜

I hope you'll enjoy this and many upcoming chapters💜

_______

Jungkook is currently running. Where you might ask? Why you might ask?

Well, it all started with Sunday. That was the day he and Jin agreed to talk about what happened on the younger's trip to Busan. Unfortunately, they got so caught up with work that they both were completely wasted and tired when they closed the café at 1 am. Jin and Jungkook agreed that Jungkook wasn't going to school on Monday, he needed a few days to heal his mental health just a little. Not to mention he isn't ready to see Taehyung at all.

Then why is he at school right now, totally out of breath?

Because he's chasing Jin. Why is he chasing Jin? Because this morning Jungkook told him everything. About the beach, the party, the time with Taehyung and also what Suho did to him. Jungkook has seen his father mad several timezs, but today he's convinced Jin is going to commit murder. 

The elder left their house and caught a taxi! That's how mad he is... he made sure Jungkook couldn't enter, so he had to run all the way to school if he wanted to stop his father from strangling someone. That's why he's here, leaned over for just a second to catch his breath.

He can see Jin walking towards the entrance of the school with a determined look and body-language, not paying the people around him any mind at all. Students are giving him weird looks as he storms past them, wondering who this beautiful yet angry man is. He's a man on a mission.

Jungkook sighs and helplessly runs in after the other.

"Dad wait! It's really not... *breath*... necessary... to do this," he calls after the elder. Why is he so freaking tired right now? It's like he ran a marathon. 

The people in the hall look up in shock and surprise. Most of them haven't heard Jungkook's actual voice, they have only heard his pure-blood voice. Maybe they are shocked by how soothing and calm Jungkook's voice actually is. What shocks them the most though is probably the word 'dad' that spilled out of the raven. 

"Bitch, I will show you necessary," Jin just hisses in return as he continues down the hall. Jungkook gasps for another breath before he runs after Jin again and just as he's about to catch up on his father, the elder smacks the door open to the principle's office, startling the poor alpha inside.

"Now, you listen to me you-" 

oh... it's Namjoon? Jin's hand stops for a second mid-air as he was pointing at the male before him who's just as shocked to see him. Jin shakes his head "you ignorant piece of garbage. My son has been bullied for years now and I'm about reach my fucking limit. Tell your teachers, or whatever those assholes call themselves, to look after their goddamn students! Tell them it's either me or him, and then I'm pretty sure I know what they are going to choose."

Jin takes a deep breath after that ramble. Jungkook just smacks a hand before his eyes in embarrassment and Namjoon is sitting with eyes blown wide and a awkward look on his face.

"Ehh..."

"Don't you 'ehh' me, you know exactly what I'm talking about!" Jin cuts him off.

Jungkook steps inside, "dad, it isn't his fault! He's actually the only one who has been nice-"

"I don't care. He runs this school, therefore he's also responsible for how his teachers act. The fact that they have ignored this going on for so long and let you travel back home to Seoul from Busan alone is irresponsible," he explains and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Sir..." Namjoon tries.

"No. You better get those teachers back on track so they can start controlling their goddamn children," Jin yells, "not to mention that this Suhon dude or whatever should get expelled from this school."

"He's literally the pack leader's son-"

"Does it look like a give a shit? If he can't be expelled then make him get his shit together or else I'll do it myself! Discussion over," Jin huffs and pushes past Jungkook.  He leaves the room without further notice, leaving it to grow awkwardly silent between Jungkook and Namjoon. 

Namjoon is just confused. He has only spoken and seen Jin once when he went to deliver Jungkook's bag at their cafe. Jin was so kind there... this is definitely another side of him Namjoon hasn't seen before. Interesting.

"I-I'm so sorry Namjoon, I have tried to make him calm down but..." Jungkook sighs. The elder man smiles fondly at his student, letting out a small chuckle.

"It's okay. Your father is right, somehow... I will have a more serious conversation with the teachers," Namjoon says. He has seen what has been happening with Jungkook and he did discuss it with some certain teachers at that point, but it doesn't seem like it has worked. 

"Y-You have already done so much for me I-... I can't..."

"You deserve to be threated just like anybody else Jungkook, I'll do my best to make that happen," Namjoon says, "now go after your father. I'm sure he needs someone to calm him down now so he doesn't go hurt any of my teachers."

Jungkook looks at him with big eyes. Oh, how grateful he is for this man. He has helped in so many times, and now once again he intends to do so. Jungkook quickly thanks him with a bow before leaving the room.

He finds Jin yelling his math teacher in the face, who seems to be pretty terrified. Jungkook just grabs his father and starts dragging him outside the school even though the elder keeps trying to rip himself free from his grip.

Jungkook smells the familiar scent of a certain someone when they are by the door. With a heavy heart and fear tugging from every inch of his body, he slowly looks up to see Taehyung not far away.

He's wearing a cast on his left arm.

Jungkook halts and stares at him, Taehyung doing the exact same thing. The blue-haired male also wonders what on earth Jin is doing here. Before he can dwell on it, Jungkook lifts up his father who yelps in shock and throws him over his shoulder. He runs out of the school without letting Taehyung utter a word.

"Excuse me!? Put me down this instant!" Jin kicks and hits Jungkook to his best ability, but the younger just ignores him. He starts heading back towards their house.

He can't look at Taehyung right now. It just hurts too much.