Chapter 59

The silence is heavy over the table as Jin sits with an annoyed look on his face, Namjoon is just smiling gently and Jungkook is looking at the omega in the room with big, shining eyes. He's like a kid who just got to know he was going to Disney world.

"Will you stop staring like that? It's stressing me," Jin says and rubs his temples. Jungkook got that brillant idea that they should have a little 'family' meeting together so he could truly get to know what's going on. They spend the first few minutes with talking about Jungkook and Taehyung though, since there was a lot to inform about on that matter. Jin just had to make sure they used protection and that he wasn't going to be a grandfather before 40.

"I can't help it," the younger says. Honestly, he's so happy his father is seeing someone. He couldn't care less who it is, but he isn't complaining because Namjoon might be the sweetest and most gentle man Jungkook has ever met.

Well, maybe not in bed according to the bedroom at the moment.

"Where did you meet?" Jungkook asks.

"A bar."

"You went to a bar?"

"God, don't make me feel so old," Jin says offended but he has an amusing look in his eyes.

"Did you mate?"

"No."

"Do your wolves like each other?"

"Yes."

"Are you getting married?"

"What? No!"

"Not yet?"

"Never."

"The hole in the wall begs to differ."

Jin places a hand over his son's mouth to shut him up. Sure, Jungkook doesn't speak much but he is extremely curious by nature so once he gets interested, there's no stopping him.

"Let's... not talk about that, okay?"

Jungkook nods and looks timidly over at Namjoon who just winks at him. Oh my god, the worst pictures just start popping up in Jungkook's head and he grimazes. He does not need to see those images of his father.

"Now, you better get that apron on, the café will open soon. Namjoon will stay for dinner-"

"He's moving in!?"

"No!" Jin hits him in the back of his head as he stands up, "he's having dinner, how could you jump to that conclusion?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind it," Jungkook says and looks at his father, "it really doesn't bother me at all."

It suddenly gets very serious. Jungkook knows his father is probably fighting with himself because he feels like it isn't okay to have an intimate relationship with Namjoon. Which is a ridiculous mindset, because of course it's okay. If it was a teacher it might have been different, but Jungkook and Namjoon barely see each other at school anyway.

Also, they have a good relationship, so Jungkook doesn't see any better option. He just wants his father to be happy, that's all.

Jin's shoulders fall a little and he smiles, walking over to his son to hug him. He pulls Jungkook's head against his chest and kisses his hair gently.

"Thank you, Jungkook. That's all I needed to hear."

_____________

"When is your lunch break?" Chanyeol questions through the phone. It's a few days after Jungkook kind of catched Namjoon and Jin in the act, so he's back in school.