Bonus #4

EYYOOO MY LOVES!

I have another bonus chapter for you because I miss you so much 😭 And also to celebrate butter!! I love it! The boys did so well and Jin got so many lines😭💜💜 I'm so proud if them all!!!

Jumping a little in time again 😂 Taekook is like early 40 and Hajun is 21. Haewon is around 18✌️

This is Haewon: Face like Tae and hair and eyes like Jungkook. She is an omega💜

It has been a while since the last bonus chapter, hasn't it?😂 I'm glad to be back! I hope you are all doing good!

Now, enjoy💜💜💜

___________

"Are you really sure it's a good idea?" Soobin asks hesitantly as he looks down at the beautiful girl with long, dark locks.

Her eyes have a shiny golden color and her face is ethereal, just like her personality. Sweet, funny and just the right amount of savage.

"Come on, nothing's gonna happen! My family is nice," Haewon smiles and grabs Soobin's bigger hand in hers. They found each other almost three whole months ago by accident, noticing right away they were mates.

While Soobin is an alpha, Haewon is an omega as beautiful as one of her fathers. Let's just say she inherited almost everything from Taehyung, her oldest father. Definitely personality wise where her older brother is more like her other dad, Jungkook.

When turning 18, Haewon was longing for a mate and finally she found him. What's the big deal now is that he's supposed to meet her family today, and let's just say he's not very confident about it.

"B-But... a true-blood... he's gonna fucking kill me for being the mate of his only daughter!" Soobin whisper-shouts in panic. He has never seen a true-blood and the second Haewon mentioned her father was one, he almost pissed his pants.

'Meeting the parents' is bad enough as it is... but with one of such a rank? Might as well start planning his funeral. He has honestly been avoiding meeting this family for a long time simply because he feels like he isn't good enough for someone like Haewon.

As she jumped right into his arms and immediately showed him love... he stayed up every night thinking about how he didn't deserve a mate so beautiful and so sweet. Yet here he is, holding her hand.

Funny how life is.

"Stop, he's not like that, you don't have to be scared," Haewon giggles. It's not unusual that people react this way whenever she talks about Jungkook, but she knows by heart that this man would not hurt a fly if he could avoid it. He has been like that since the day Haewon opened her eyes and maybe even way before that.

However, people usually don't believe her and are frightened by the thought of meeting the strong, holy true-blood.

"I am. Oh my god, what if he challenges me or something? To check if I'm good enough for you?" Soobin gasps and puts his free hand over his mouth. He's just the best example of pure panic right now, but for absolutely no reason.