Chapter 19

Jungkook gently squeezes himself through the crowd by the entrence of his school. People are giving him even more frightened looks than normally, but he understands why.

He really didn't want to go to school today, but Jin literally kicked him out of the house. He convinced Jungkook that now when he and Taehyung can talk at least a little, it will be easier for him.

So, he can't help but look around all the time in hopes of seeing his beautiful mate. Even though his body language was telling differently before the weekend, Jungkook's glad he got to speak with Taehyung.

The first wall has been broken, hopefully it'll be easier for him to speak with Taehyung now.

It's first after the second period Jungkook sees Taehyung again. Jungkook doesn't want to go to the cafeteria, not after the scene he caused there. He always sits outside, even if the weather is horrible. What he didn't expected today though, was to see Taehyung and his friends walking towards him.

His eyes grow big as he watches the males head his way. For a moment he considers if they want this bench and is going to ask Jungkook to move. His second option is to run away. He might be able to deal with Taehyung just a little by now, but Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi is still a bit frightening for him.

Especially Yoongi. Boy, that male is scary. He barely reaches the height of Jungkook's shoulder, still his aura makes him seem like he's 6 feet tall.

They get closer and closer and Jungkook looks around him to see if they might be walking towards someone else. The weather is pretty good today, so a lot of people are sitting outside to enjoy it.

"Jungkook," he hears Taehyung's soothing, beautiful voice behind him. God, it does things to his soul. It's like his wolf calms down the second Taehyung is in a distance of about 3 meters.

The raven-haired male jumps in surprise and slowly turns to look at the group. Jimin is standing slightly behind Hoseok who's just smiling unnaturally bright. Yoongi is standing bored beside them, looking over the yard.

"Y-Yes?" he squeeks out, having a hard time looking into Taehyung's eyes.

"Can we sit with you?" Taehyung questions and smiles the smile that makes every alpha weak to their knees. He's gorgeous...

How can a face be that perfect? Everything is symatrical, his hair is falling beautiful around his face and today he's wearing his glasses. Not a lot of people can pull off glasses, but Taehyung can. Jungkook has thought these things a million times by now, but he can't help but repeat them in his head by the sight of Taehyung.

"Jungkook?"

The said male flinches again as he gets thrown from his stream of thoughts. The worst thing being that he got caught straight up staring at his mate. Hell, they wouldn't be surprised if he started drooling.

"U-Uhm, yeah?" he replies as his cheeks glow red with embarrassment. He gently moves over to the edge of the bench and sees Taehyung sit down beside him, the three other males in front of him.

"Thanks for letting us sit here Jungkook. I'm Hoseok by the way, I don't think we got ourselves introduced last time," Hoseok says. Jungkook knows who he is, still he takes his hand hesitantly and shakes it.

"N-Nice to meet you," Jungkook stutters and gives the other two a greeting too.

They slowly starts falling into a comfortable conversation, Jungkook is glad they aren't asking him any questions.

He looks over at the trio. It's so rare to see a mating-bond between three wolves. They seem to fit so well though. Still, Jungkook's eyes can't help but linger at but more on Yoongi who's sitting furtest from him.

Hoseok and Jimin are laughing about something with Taehyung. Jimin is sitting halfly on Hoseok's lap, considering the bench isn't big enough for three.

Jungkook frowns though by the lack of qhysical contact between Yoongi and his mates. He seems a bit... left out. He gives small glances towards Jimin and Hoseok once in a while, but he doesn't say anything.

Maybe he's just like Jungkook? Socially awkward? He seems a bit... depressed though.

Jungkook almost shutters in fear as Yoongi's eyes suddenly lock with his. He immedielty stares down at the old wood table before him. The food he brought from home is already gone. No one can ignore the fact that Jungkook has a huge appetite.

He keeps looking down, not having the guts to figure out if Yoongi is still looking at him. Was it rude to stare? Oh no, Yoongi probably hates him even more now.

"I just spoke with the principal, it seems like some classes are going on a trip soon to Busan, just for a weekend! Doesn't that sound awesome?" Jimin asks and gives Hoseok a kiss on the cheek before snacking a bit more food.

"Really? Is it like a bonding trip?" Taehyung asks, "and isn't there a lot of humans in Busan?"

"I believe so, we didn't have anything early in the year, but we get to change that now! Yeah, Busan is filled with them... that's going to be an interesting experience," Jimin states.

"When is it?"

"There's still a couple of weeks to go, close to a month I think," Jimin replies.

Yoongi huffs in annoyance. He hates trips like those. Bonding is not a strong part of his persona, not to mention that they often get seperated into dorms with way more people than Yoongi can handle. He hates it... but his mates love it.

Jimin reaches over and ruffles Yoongi's hair playfully. The elder grumbles, but let's the other touch him as he pleases.

"It's going to be fun! For all of us! Jungkook, are you coming?" Jimin questions.

Jungkook jumps at that. Ugh, why is he so jumpy? They barely have to blink and he's already halfway to another city... he got to work on this.

"U-Um I'm not sure..." no, he never goes on those trips. It's to dangerous, both for himself but also for the people in the city. He barely has to step on a human and they'll be dead on the spot, it's to risky to be around them. Not to mention he will be too far from Jin, he's the one who can calm him down.

But now... when Taehyung's there, maybe it won't be much of a problem?

"You should come," Taehyung smiles gently. He gets the guts to softly lie a hand on Jungkook's bicep, squeezing it for only a second before letting go again.

Jungkook feels the area around Taehyung's hand heat up nicely. It's amazing how a simple touch from your mate can make everything so much better. The raven-haired male nods softly while biting his lip. At least there's still a long time until the trip, he will be able to mentally prepare himself for that.

________

Bit of a filler chap! Hope you're enjoying so far 💜