Chapter 58

This book has reached 100k views...

WTF YOU GUYS

Thank you all so, so much

Thank you all so, so much. I love you and appreciate everything you do! I swear I will keep writing solely because you all are so amazing 😭

______________

Maybe Jungkook should scream? No, cry? Or just keep staring at the ceiling? That definetly seems like the easiest option even though he wants to do so much more than that.

Actually, Jungkook wants to jump up from the bed and do a victory dance around the room. However, he restrains himself because his beautiful mate is currently sleeping peacefully next to him. And if there's one thing Taehyung needs, it's rest.

Jungkook must shyly admit that he might have went a little overboard last night. It was Taehyung's first time, but Jungkook just couldn't hold back from claming what's his, which lead them to have 5 rounds of extremely rough sex.

Taehyung literally passed out after the final round, fucked to oblivion. Still, it was the most amazing time of his life. Jungkook too will probably never mentally heal from this, he still can't believe it actually happened. He was certain he was going to be a lonely virgin for the rest of his life, yet here he is.

He takes a moment to glance out of the window, staring at the sky and mentally thanking the moon godess for giving him such a blessing. He then turns towards the elder boy beside him, taking in his outstanding features as always.

Jungkook lies on his side and gently reaches out to push some of Taehyung's blue hair away from his eyes. The raven sometimes wonders why Taehyung picked this color in particular, but he doesn't mind since it looks overly good on him.

"beautiful" Jungkook thinks. He didn't expect Taehyung to flinch at it though, since it was simply a thought. But then it all become clear to him when he looks at Taehyung's neck and sees the mark he placed there yesterday. Their mind-link must be working now.

Not to mention the emotions they can feel from each other have been hightened extremely much. Like, Jungkook can almost tell what Taehyung is dreaming about simply because of that. It's kind of crazy.

Jungkook watches Taehyung slowly stir and in the mean time he continues to study the mark on the other's neck. He can't believe they actually did that. They are now linked for life, not even death can tear them apart. Jungkook feels his cheeks get warm from thinking about what he did yesterday...

He even gave Taehyung a rim-job! Jungkook didn't know he was capable of doing that, but it's like the slick just made him drop all the doubts he had and he started acting on instinct.

"W-What was that?" Taehyung's hoarse and tired voice asks, his eyes getting rubbed lazily by his fists. It stops Jungkook's steam of thoughts and he looks down at the other.