28

Third Person POV

   "Eyyyy Mamacita!" The loud voice called from her front door. With a loud laugh Hadlee bolted towards the door. She instantly jumped towards the boy. He laughed and hugged the girl back.

   "Alex!" She exclaimed. He pulled back and smiled at the girl.

   "Are you forgetting about me?" Karl asked with a pour. Hadlee shook her head with a laugh and pulled the boy into a hug.

   After their introductions the three of them instantly caught up. Karl of course become close with Prince although he still looked out for where the cat would pop out from. The three of them went to Hadlee's room and over to her gaming setup. Hadlee grabbed a mask from off her desk and put on a pair of sunglasses so people couldn't really see her. She really pulled a Ranboo.

   Karl and Quackity started a video cam livestream off of Hadlee's account as she was in the bathroom fixing herself, making it so even if she goes on screen you can not see what she looks like. She was very keen on not being seen by people.

"Hi Hadlee's chat!" Karl exclaimed waving his hand in front of the thousands of people.

"As you can tell we are totally Hadlee. Oh my god I love Prince and iced coffee!" Karl spoke in a high pitched voice, trying to sound like a girl.

"I don't sound like that." Hadlee said while walking into frame, a laugh leaving her throat. The boys turned to her and rolled their eyes.

"Oh I'm Hadlee. My best friend is Tommyinnit and he's a child!" Quackity joined in on the mocking which made Hadlee raise her hand and smack his shoulder. He let out a small yelp from the hit.

"Okay Mr won't kiss Karl when Sapnap isn't around." Hadlee said. Karl and Quackity's jaw dropped.

"You did not just say that!" Quackity yelled. Hadlee raised an eyebrow.

"I did." She spoke confidently. All her confidence left when Quackity jumped from his seat and tackled her onto her bed. A loud omph left her mouth from the impact. All that could be heard was Quackity speaking to her quickly in Spanish and Karl's intense laughter in the background.

"HELP MEXICAN DREAM IS KIDNAPPING ME!" Hadlee yelled as Quackity picked Hadlee up and threw her over his shoulder before sprinting out of the room. Karl's laughter got even louder and rang through the whole house.

When Quackity and Hadlee got far enough away he sat her down. With only a single look at each other the two burst out laughing. Tears leaked from Quackity's eyes and Hadlee's stomach hurt from laughing.

"Ah let's go back before Karl makes a mistake and makes me loose all my followers." Hadlee said and Quackity agreed.

BigH_Davis: *image of Quackity running out of the room with Hadlee over his shoulder*
I GOT KIDNAPPED BY MEXICAN DREAM IRL @Quackity

Quackity: I did what had to be done
|
BigH_Davis: and you did that for what?

Karljacobs: you forgot to give me pic credit *sigh*
|
BigH_Davis: My bad. Pic credits too Karl

Dreamwastaken: do I need to fly back over and save you?
|
Sapnap: simp
|
Georgenotfound: Simp
|
Tommyinnit: simp
|
BigH_Davis: Simp
|
Dreamwastaken: simp
|
Georgenotfound: did he just simp himself-
|
BigH_Davis: It appears so