Epilouge

Third person POV

BigH_Davis:
Theres a surprise on my stream, you should go watch it
Twitch.com/Hadlee_Davis

"Hello chat!" Hadlee yelled. She currently was streaming a surprise face reveal with Sapnap. He sat beside her encouragingly. Clay sat in his room watching the girls stream, avoiding being in the camera. Currently though, her camera was off.

"Okay chat I have a surprise for everyone." Hadlee said trying to build up the tension. Sapnap patted the girls back in a comfort way.

User66: what's the surprise??

User24: did I hear sapnap?

User10: what's the surprise hadleeee

"Well chat. Here goes nothing." She mumbled before she turned on her webcam. Her face flooded her screen as she wasn't sharing her screen. She smiled at the chat and smiled brightly.

"HI CHAT! This is me!!" She said, her smile never leaving her face.

User69: Omg you're go hot. Your hand in marriage please?

User24: HADLEE IS SO PRETTY POG

WilburSoot: proud Hadlee dear! You look stunning!

Minx: I just knew you were hot

Hadlee let out quite the laugh as she saw what Minx had said in chat.

"Thank you Minx! And thank you ClairePlayzMc for the twenty gifted. You're actually so nice. Thank you so much!" Hadlee exclaimed. Sapnap kept quiet as he watched the girl talk to her stream, although he would talk if he were asked.

Hadlee and Sapnap messed around on the DreamSMP while Hadlees fans began asking her random questions. Some questions were for him while others were for her.

"Are you and dream a thing?" The donation read off. Hadlee froze for a moment. Almost instantly a text rang through on the girls phone.

Clay<3
If you want to tell them you can <3

"Well about that." Hadlee started before smiling widely.

"Dream and I have been dating for a few months now. The day after MCC he actually asked me to be his girlfriend. So we've been saying for around 4 months." Hadlee said proudly. Chat began flooding with messages. Some hate but mainly people supporting them.

   "What's it like dating Dream?" The donation read.

   "Chat don't tell him but he's very clingy." Hadlee said giggling. A loud 'what the fuck' could be heard from Clay's room across the hall. Sapnap and Hadlee looked at each other before bursting out in laughter.

   "For real though Clay is one of the sweetest guys. He genuinely makes me so happy." She said with a bright smile. The chat instantly picked up on the slight blush on her cheeks.

   Clay<3:
I love you so much <3

   Hadlee smiled brightly and sat her phone down. Sapnap looked over at the love sick girl and smiled. He was happy for his best friends. They had been through something most people wouldn't recover from, but they did. If anything the whole cheating thing brought them closer.

   After the stream ended Hadlee instantly went into Clays room. Almost as soon as she opened the door she was pulled into his arms.

   "I'm so proud of you." He mumbled into her hair. She smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around him.

   "I'm glad Tommy leaked your Twitter DM's that day." Clay said pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

   "I'm glad too. I'm also glad he made me play bedwars with you guys." She mumbled wit a smile. Clay leaned down and pressed a kiss to the girls forehead.

   "You know I let you win that day right?" Clay said laughing. Hadlee laughed.

   "Yes I knew." She said shaking her head, soft giggles still leaving her lips.

   "I love you Hadlee." He said looking down at her. She was perfect to him.

   "I love you too Clay." She said before resting her head in his chest.

   Moments like these are what they cherished the most. The hugs that came randomly where they would just stand there in each other's arms for minutes on end. The random kisses when the other one isn't expecting it.

   All of these moments make are and will always be cherished by the two young adults. Their moments will always be precious and cherished when it involves the other, because when the two are with each other, it is always an unforgettable memory.

   The end