34

Third Person POV 

   (Guys I don't know much about MCC due to the fact that the only once I had watched was the most recent one so if i get things wrong im sorry!) 

Today was the day of MCC. The two boys who had spent many hours practicing still had slight nerves. They knew they would do well but they doubted they would win. The two boys were on a team with George and Karl Jacob's as well.

Hadlee had cooked the two breakfasts and lunch. They both thanked her before going back to practice. About ten minutes before MCC started Hadlee walked into Clay's room to see him setting up his stream. Since it hadn't been started she walked over and sat her head onto his. His head turned upwards and he smiled at the girl.

"Hey." He spoke softly making her smile.

"Hello." She said with a giggle making his smile brighten even more.

"Are you nervous?" She asked him playing with his hair as he looked back down to his PC. He gave her a thoughtful look before shaking his head.

"I mean of course a little but I know in the end it's all a matter of fun." He spoke. Hadlee nodded agreeing.

"Are you going to stay in here with me?" He asked looking back over at her. She hummed and shrugged.

"I don't want to get in the way." She mumbled quietly. He shook his head at her.

"You wouldn't." He said pulling up a chair next to him and patted the seat signaling for her to sit down. With a small nod, she sat down.

"You'll be my good luck charm." He said looking at her with a bright smile. She matched his smile. Then becoming brave she leaned over and pressed a kiss to his forehead. Both his and her cheeks flushed red.

"A good luck kiss as well." She giggled making him blush harder. Quickly Clay cleared his throat before starting his stream.

"W-What is up chat." Clay spoke, his voice cracking at the beginning making Hadlee laugh. He side eyed her before joining the MCC server and then the call with the others.

  Before MCC has officially started Hadlee's phone went off. She quickly picked it up off the table. Once she noticed it was Tommy she stood up and walked out of Clay's room.

   "Hello Tommy." She greeted her best friend with a small smile.

   "How dare you support dream team and not me!" He exclaimed but she could hear the hint of playfulness in his voice.

   "Tommy I am rooting for you too." She said laughing. Tommy let out a huff.

   "Good you better. Now say hi to my chat!" He exclaimed requesting a FaceTime. She quickly accepted as she noticed Tommy has his phone faced towards his camera.

   "Hi chat!" Hadlee said waving her hands quickly.

   "I have to go now Addie. Bye bitch!" Tommy exclaimed before hanging up. With a laugh Hadlee made her way back into Clay's room. Clay looked over at the girl with a small smile as she sat back down. Clay pulled her legs onto his lap and ran his thumb over them softly as he waited for the games to start. 

   After the third game which happened to be Ace Race they were given a small break to go and use the bathroom. Clay muted his stream and his call before turning to face the girl. 

   "You are doing so well!" She exclaimed with a smile. He smiled and brought her into a hug. She giggled and hugged him back. He quickly stood up and went to the bathroom before he came back holding a couple of waters for the two. He passed one to Hadlee which she said a simple thank you to.

   After the final game was played it pushed Clay and his teammates up to first place, giving them the chance to win. Clay, George, Sapnap, and Karl just had to win Dodgebolt. They were against the sleepy boys. 

   Hadlee watched Clay's fingers dance across the keyboard as he played. His sole focus was on winning this game to bring his team their first win. He had already won MCC once before but he wanted to give his teammates the chance to finally win. 

   As the final two were still there Hadlee held her breath. She was nervous. She watched as the final arrow was shot and the color particles were set off. They won. 

   Clay jumped up and yelled in excitement. Hadlee could hear Nick yelling in joy from his room as well. Hadlee let out a giggle at the two boys. After a little bit Nick ran in and pulled Clay into a bro hug thing then hugged Hadlee tightly. He ran out of Clay's room yelling that he won making Hadlee laugh loudly. 

   Once Clay shut down his stream and pc he turned towards the smiley girl.

   "You won." She said with a bright smile making his smile brighten even more.

   "I won." He said happily before pulling her into a tight hug.

  Clay didn't know what had come over him when they had pulled away from each other. Call it an in the spur moment. He grabbed Hadlee's face in his hands and gently connected their lips. Just as quickly as he kissed her he jumped back with wide eyes and blush. Hadlee sat there with wide eyes as well, a bright pink blush resting on her cheeks.