6

Third Person POV

Hadlee walked around her town with her head stuffed into a book. She didn't pay much attention as to where she was walking. She never did. Everyone just knew to just leave her be as she walked. She was known by all in her small town and was loved by everyone. Everyone knew how sweet the girl was.

Hadlee walked into the small bookstore just a few blocks away from her home. She greeted the older man who sat behind the counter before instantly making her way towards the romance section. Hadlee had always been a sucker for romance books. She to dreamed that she could have a perfect romance like them, but even she knew that they were just books and it wouldn't happen.

After she chose her books she walked to the front desk with a bright smile. The old man greeted her with an equally big smile and scanned her books. Due to Hadlee being a regular at the bookstore the old man, who also is the owner, just lets Hadlee read the books then return them. Sort of like her own personal library that is constantly getting restocked.

She bid goodbye to the man and instantly started reading her book once again. She walked down the busy street, people parting ways for her, just letting her be her. Well that was until a group of boys. She heard them only a second before she got rammed into. Hadlee fell to the cement dropping all of her books. She muttered a soft curse under her breath and began picking up the books she dropped.

"I am so sorry ma'am, I wasn't watching where I was going." Her ears perked at the voice. She knew that voice. She looked up to come face to face with both Quackity and Karl. Jimmy and Chandler stood behind them and looked at her with concern. They didn't know who she was, but she knew them.

"It is okay Quackity." She spoke softly standing up and dusting off her sundress. A look of confusion flashed over Quackity's face before a smile took over.

"Are you a fan of mine?" Quackity asked. Hadlee pursed her lips.

"Something like that." She said laughing slightly and shook her head. She looked over at Karl who looked at her confused.

"Hello Karl, Jimmy, and Chandler." She spoke with a soft smile. The smile on her face was contagious and one showed up on all of their faces as well. They all gave their greeting before Hadlee decided it was time to leave.

She said goodbye and made it a few steps. She had successfully made it away without any of them recognizing her voice from Tommy's stream. Of course something had to happen.

"Oh Hadlee deary!" Mrs. Calipee called. Hadlee froze in her spot and turned towards the boys who all looked at Hadlee. Se turned away from the boys and walked over to the elderly woman.

Mrs. Calipee was the amazing town baker who whenever she saw Hadlee would give her new treats that she had made. Hadlee absolutely adored the woman.

Hadlee had hoped by the time she left the bakery the four of them would be gone, but with her luck they stood outside talking around a tree. This time though it was only Karl and Quackity. As she exited the building the boys turned their heads to her.

"Are you Big H?" Quackity said without any hesitance. Hadlee laughed a little.

"I am." She spoke softly and began walking down the sidewalk, knowing they would follow behind her. They did. Almost everyone she passed had greeted her with a smile and a wave. She was loved around the town by all.

"Would you guys like to come back to my place for a little while? I have tea." She said quietly as they got out of the busy streets.

"You are willing to invite two strangers into your home?" Karl spoke. Hadlee laughed and shook her head.

"I trust you both already. Come on." She said leading her towards her home. Her house wasn't very large, but it wasn't very small either. It was a cabin style two story home. Although it was very modernized.

After Quackity and Karl got comfortable in her home she began giving them tea. A thing she often did when she had guests. She wanted everyone to feel at home.

"You have a very beautiful home Hadlee." Karl said with a soft smile. Hadlee mirrored his smile and thanked him. Hadlee was about to speak again when suddenly a black and white cat jumped up onto the window sill behind Karl, scaring him a little. This made Hadlee and Quackity laugh.

"That is Prince." Hadlee said while petting the small cat. Karl joined in and smiled at the cat who had previously scared him.

Quackity and Karl stayed at Hadlee's home for a few hours. They had really got to know the shy girl who Tommy accidentally shared to the world. Hadlee showed them her gaming set up and let them play a few games on the PC. She even let them use her VR headset.

Hadlee had gotten pictures with the two boys which made her give them her number so she could send them to the two boys.

The boys noticed why Tommy had wanted to keep Hadlee a secret, or at least what of what they think is to why he hid Hadlee from everyone. Hadlee was such a sweet and kind girl and both boys believe the hate that she could potentially receive could completely ruin her.

The boys also knew they had made a new best friend that day. They both had wished that they didn't live so far away from the girl and each other so they could spend more time with each other. They all enjoyed each others company.

"It was lovely meeting you both." Hadlee commented hugging the boys goodbye. Hadlee didn't have guests often so she was really going to miss the company of the two of them. She also had realized the new friendship she had gained today and she was very happy about it.

BigH_Davis: *insert photo of the three of them* Karl is scared of Prince guys

Tommyinnit: You did not meet up with big Q and Karl without me
|
     Quackity: it was kind of accidental
|
BigH_Davis: I found them on the street then they followed me home
|
Sapnap: That's creepy

Dream: I call being the next one
to meet Lee :))
|
BigH_Davis: Deal :)
|
Georgenotfound: dream is a: S
|
Sapnap: I
|
Georgenotfound: M
|
Sapnap: P