50

Third Person POV

   "W-What." Hadlee stuttered.

   "Move in with Nick and I. It would be just like how everything was back in texas when I stayed." Clay said with a smile.

    "What about my house?" Hadlee asked. Clay shrugged.

   "It would be like a never ending sleep over." Clay said with a goofy smile. Hadlee scrunched her eyebrows.

   "It would also end our long distance situation." Clay said.

"But you and Nick moved in together because you are bros. I don't want to interrupt anything." Hadlee mumbled. Clay rolled his eyes and grabbed onto the girls hand.

"You wouldn't interrupt anything. If anything you'd make things better. Nick constantly talked about missing you. He missed you especially more since you ignored us for a week." Clay rambled. Hadlees cheeks flushed red out of embarrassment.

"I was hurt and didn't feel like talking to you." Hadlee explained. Clay frowned and quickly put his arm around the girl. She instantly leaned into him, missing the feeling of his arms wrapped around her.

   "I'm sorry that you had to go through that. Brooke is an absolute psycho bitch and she got in between us." Clay mumbled into the girls hair. She nodded slowly.

   "I don't want something to go wrong like that again." She said softly. Clay hummed and tightened his grip on her.

   "I don't either." He said before pressing a kiss to her forehead.
********************************************

"I still hate you." Tommy grumbled. The group all sat in Tommy's living room. All of them had forgiven Clay for the obvious miss understanding that had happened. Tommy however still had a tinge of anger towards his friend.

"Tommy I forgave him and so should you. He didn't even do anything wrong." Hadlee said sternly. Tommy gave her a look before huffing.

"I forgive you Clay." Tommy grumbled. Clay smiled at Tommy in a thankful matter.

"Well we are all here for another week so why not make the most of it!" Wilbur cheered. Hadlee giggled and nodded.
********************************************

Tagged: Nihachu and Minx

Tagged: QuackityHq

Tagged: dreamwastaken

Liked by sapnapinsta, Georgenotfound and 128,976 others
Hadlee_Davis: the UK is pretty swag if you ask me

Tommyinnit: come back please :(
|
Hadlee_Davis: Tommy we just went to the store...
|
Tommyinnit: I don't care come back.
|
Technothepig: Clingyinnit
|
Tommyinnit: oh fuck off man

User37: more HadleeWasTaken content?
|
User2: hopefully!

Georgenotfound: bring me dream back!
|
Hadlee_Davis: nah I think I'll keep him :) <3
|
User23: oh?

User48: great pictures!

WilburSoot: where's the photos of us Hadlee dear?
|
Hadlee_Davis: I'm sorry Wilby. They all showed my face :(
|
WilburSoot: then block out your face :))
|
Hadlee_Davis: I'm ✨lazy ✨:)

Nihachu: marry me 🥺
|
Hadlee_Davis: only if minx can join? @minx
|
Minx: count me IN

Dreamwastaken: you're pretty swag :)
|
Hadlee_Davis: hehe thank you <3

Hater20: Hadlee is so annoying omg
|
User43: simply fuck off ❤️