52

Third person POV

After working out some paper work, Hadlee had officially sold her house. Given the circumstances the people who had bought her house gave her three weeks to be completely moved out. She started packing almost instantly.

Clay had flown with the girl back to Texas to help her back up all of her belongings. Prince eyed everything that was going down. The two of them put all of the furniture and bags in the U-Hall. Hadlee decided to bring the furniture she knows she would use. She had sold her couch, dining table, coffee table, and many other large items that wouldn't fit in her room.

Even though Clay and Hadlee were dating, they both agreed that giving Hadlee her own room would be best. It would be an area where she can go to just be her. Even if she sleeps in Clay's room, hers will contain her PC, a bed, and other things from her house.

Hadlee walked through the empty house that used to be hers. She had grown up in this house and honestly she was going to miss it. It was her home. She had already bid her goodbyes to the neighbors and the workers around the town that she had often talked to. All of them were sad to see the quiet and kind girl go.

Hadlee scooped up prince in her arms and walked him to the U-Hall. Clay sat in the drivers seat, scrolling through his phone. At the noise of the door opening beside him he shut off his phone and smiled at the girl.

   A long and tiring over 13 hour drive was ahead of them.

Hadlee_Davis: vroom vroom

Tagged: dreamwastaken

Tommyinnit: are you driving to the uk to come see me?
|
Georgenotfound: Tommy you can't drive over water.
|
Tommyinnit: shut the fuck up Gogy

User41: I feel like they are planning something, or their plan is in motion
|
User57: I agree ^^^

   Their long drive consisted of, three gas station breaks, two rest stop breaks, many hours of singing loudly to the radio, Hadlee snoring softly as Clay drove, and just simple conversations.

   When the 'Welcome to Florida' sign was in the distance Hadlee smiled. She could tell how exhausted Clay was and he knew he just wanted to get home.

   "We are almost home Clay." Hadlee spoke softly. Clay looked over at her quickly and smiled.

   "Home." He said. She smiled backed and nodded.

   "Our home. With Nick." She added Nick at the end of the sentence making Clay chuckle.

   "Oh yes, we can't forget Nick." He said shaking his head. Hadlee leaned across the middle compartment of the u-hall and pressed a kiss to Clays cheek. He smiled brightly at the girl and side eyed her, while keeping turned towards the road.

   They were almost home.