38

Third Person POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILBY!" Hadlee yelled jumping onto the boys bed. He grunted and rolled over on his bed, shielding his face away from the world.

"Wake up Wilby! We have a full day planned for you!" Tommy exclaimed shaking him. He peaked one eye open when he realized that it was just Hadlee and Tommy.

"Go away and let me sleep." He grumbled and rolled back over. Hadlee giggled before launching herself on top of the boy. With a loud groan Wilbur opened his eyes and glared playfully at her.

   "Did you ever think that my birthday wish is to sleep in?" He questioned pushing the girl off of him. He quickly sat up and leaned against his headboard staring at the two. Hadlee and Tommy simply shrugged.

  "We don't really care. Now come on! Tommy, tubbo, and I get to spend the next three hours with you. Then Phil, techno, and Fundy. Then per Niki's request her, you, and I will spend another few hours together before we all go to dinner tonight." Hadlee explained with a large smile. Wilbur simply shook his head at the girl, a small smile played on his lips.

*************************************

   Tubbo, Wilbur, Tommy, and Hadlee all sat in the nearby McDonald's eating some of their breakfast sandwiches. Wilbur insisted this is where he wanted to have his breakfast. The others didn't complain though.

Currently the four of them walked around the local aquarium. It had been the first time Wilbur and Hadlee had been to one and both were completely amazed.

"Wilbur can I buy a fish!" Tommy exclaimed looking over the section in the aquarium where you could buy a fish. Wilbur eyed the boy.

"I don't know if motherinnit would like that Tommy." Wilbur said skeptically. Tommy shrugged before turning and walking the other direction.

"Children." Hadlee and Wilbur said at the same time making them laugh.

*************************************

    After Niki, Hadlee, and Wilbur arrived home after the movie they watched, the large group of them ended up at a decently fancy restaurant in Tommy's town. The men of the group were dressed up in white button ups and dress pants while Niki and Hadlee wore dresses.

The dinner itself would of been nice if it wasn't for the female waiter who was acting incredibly rude towards Hadlee and Niki. She was too busy flirting with the rest of them to even notice they were there. She didn't even take their order. Niki and Hadlee being the nice people they were, when the waitress came back without their food and the others asked why they didn't have any, they simply said they weren't hungry. No matter how rude the waitress was neither Hadlee or Niki didn't want to throw her under the bus, which is something they should of done.

Wilbur, Phil, and techno were the three who noticed how the girls just silently picked at the free breadsticks that came on the table. It stuck out to the three that for both of the girls saying they were hungry didn't seem right when they both had devoured at least 3 breadsticks each and still were munching on more.

"So tell me, why didn't you get any food? Both of you are obviously hungry." Techno said breaking the silence amongst the table. All eyes fluttered to the two girls who stared at each other with wide eyes.

"Come on. Tell us." Wilbur pushed. That's when Niki cracked.

"The waitress didn't take our order." She mumbled softly. The air around the table grew tense. Hadlee grabbed Niki's hand under the table and gave it a soft squeeze. Anger flashed through Wilbur's eyes as he noticed that all of the boys has their food.