30

Third person POV

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Hadlee exclaimed jumping into Quackitys arms. He caught the girl with ease and hugged her back. He shook her a little before setting her down. She moved over to Karl and hugged him the same way.

"Why do you guys have to go!" Hadlee exclaimed walking them outside. The two looked at her with a sad look. They both said their goodbyes to Nick who stood back silently letting Hadlee have her goodbyes.

"I will come back soon and we can spend everyday together!" Karl exclaimed pulling Hadlee into another hug. She nodded quickly and hugged him back tightly.

"Me too!" Quackity said pushing Karl out of the way and hugging Hadlee again. Hadlee let out a giggle.

"Please do come visit me!" She exclaimed when the boys stepped back. With frowns the two had gotten into their Uber which was taking them to the airport. Hadlee had waved until the Uber was completely out of sight.

A hand landed on her shoulder and she had jumped slightly. She turned her head to see Nick smiling sadly at her. He made a motion with his head towards the door, signaling for her to come inside. She nodded and followed to boy inside.

  "I'm gonna miss them." Hadlee said once they sat down on the couch. The room was an odd quiet. Something that wasn't normal for the past few days. Nick nodded in agreement.

   "It's too quiet." He spoke after some silence. Hadlee let out a fit of giggles which Nick soon joined in

   "So how long are you staying?" She asked turning to a bored looking Nick. He let out a shrug then a Huff.

   "I don't know. Until I feel to bored to stay here anymore. I'm making Mac n cheese." Nick spoke standing up and walking out of the room leaving no room for argument. Hadlee giggled before standing up and walking upstairs to her room.

She grabbed her phone to realize that it had been getting blown up by Twitter. She had pulled open Twitter to see theminecraftdate trending. She quickly clicked on the tweet and read what Clay had tweeted.

Dreamwastaken: @BigH_Davis will you go on a Minecraft date with me :-)

Quackity: HE DID NOT JUST PUBLICLY SAY THIS TO THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE
|
KarlJacobs: I THINK HE JUST DID RHEKSBSJAM

GeorgeNotFound: Simp confirmed?
|
Sapnap: Honey it's been confirmed

Tommyinnit: why would she want to go on a date with an American like YOU
|
Dreamwastaken: because I'm awesome

Tubbo_: Tubbo.

Lee <3:
so a Minecraft
date huh?

Clay <3:
I-
I mean if you want to
I just thought It'd be good content
And I simp :-)

  Lee <3:
You're lucky I
Simp too or that would be
quite embarrassing ,
But yes, I would love to
go on a Minecraft date
with you  XD

Clay <3:
alright bet,
Tmr at 4 :-)
Be ready :-)))

Lee <3:
I'm a little scared,
But soo ready
I'm gonna hang out with
Nick now, talk to you soon
Clay!  Have a good day :)

Clay <3:
BYE LEE!!! <33

Lee <3:
<33