3

Third Person POV

   "British people are better than American's you bitch!" Tommy yelled through his stream. Currently Tommy was streaming with Dream, Sapnap, and George. The four of them visited Tommy while he was exiled and let's just say, Tommy didn't like it all to well.

   "Really, name one American who could possibly be worse than you?" Sapnap challenged.

   "Dream and Sapnap. The list could go on forever." Tommy started as he ran around the nether. The three other players followed behind him in full netherite armor.

   "What about that one girl whose twitter you leaked?" George asked. Tommy pursed his lips and stopped moving in Minecraft.

   "Yeah isn't her name like Haylie or something?" Sapnap asked. Tommy looked conflicted and didn't seem like he wanted to say anything but then he opened his mouth.

   "Her name is Hadlee. She is the only American and the only woman that I can stand." Is all he said before he started traveling through the nether again.

   "Oooo does Tommy have a crush!" Sapnap teased. Anger flashed through Tommy's eyes before he masked it. He rolled his eyes.

   "She is twenty years old so no. I have known her since I was ten." He mumbled. George let out a laugh.

   "He is probably just saying that so we don't take his crush. Tommy is a SIMP!" Sapnap chanted aggravating Tommy further. A few words were spoken before Tommy began typing on his computer.

Hadlee's POV

    I had sat at my desk doing some of my English homework when I heard the noise of a discord call from my phone that sat on my bed. With a sigh I sat down my pencil and reached over grabbing my phone. Tommy is calling? I questioned in my head.

   Confused I pressed the accept button and put the phone on speaker.

   "What is it Tommy?" I spoke softly picking up my pencil and began doing my homework once again.

   "Tell them I don't simp for you and that you don't simp for me." He spoke quickly.

   "Who is we Tommy?" I questioned quietly.

   "Sapnap, George, and Dream. Plus my whole stream." He spoke quickly. I pursed my lips and let out a small laugh.

   "I do not simp for the child nor does the child simp for me." I said laughing slightly. Tommy let out a huff.

   "I am not a child Addie." He spoke lowly.

   "What ever you say Tommy." I said which made the others laugh as well.

   "May I go now Tommy. I have to do work." I asked with slight hope.

   "No, get on bedwars." Tommy said sternly. With a sigh I picked up my phone and walked over to my gaming computer on the other side of the room.

Third Person POV

  As Hadlee logged onto the server she instantly was partied by her 16 year old best friend. She clicked accept and read over the names she was playing with. Dream, Sapnap, George, and Tommy.

   She had always looked up to the three of them and had always dreamt to play with them. Although due to Tommy being so over protective she never thought she would ever play with them.

    "Guys all I can say is, don't underestimate her. She is a fucking god." Tommy said before the round started.

   He was right. Hadlee had completely destroyed all their teams besides Dream. As the teams died they had to leave the call and spectate in their own call. Although Hadlee and Dream shared a call.

    "You are quite good at the game Hadlee." Dream complimented. A smile made it's way onto Hadlee's face and butterflies filled her stomach. She was talking to the person who she had looked up to for quite a while now.

   "Thank you Dream. It means a lot coming from you." She spoke in a quiet soft voice.

    "What do you mean coming from me?" He asked in a genuine voice, trying not to come off rude.

   "I have looked up to you for quite a while and your Minecraft skills are beyond amazing." Dream could basically hear the smile that Hadlee wore on her face as she talked. He couldn't help the smile that made it's way onto his face as well. 

   "Thank you Hadlee." He said with a bright smile that only Patches, his cat could see.

   In the end Dream had let Hadlee win the game. Well he didn't completely LET her win the game it just kind of happened. He didn't use full pvp skills on her and the others had noticed that but Hadlee had not.

   The yells of joy that she had let out were enough to all of them to know not to say anything. Tommy couldn't help the smile on his face as he heard his best friend shout in joy because she beat the big man himself, Dream.

BigH_Davis: Tommy sucks at bedwars :)

Tommyinnit: I AM NOT YOU
BITCH!
|
Sapnap: yes you are
|
BigH_Davis: Welcome to my Twitter
Sapnap

GeorgeNotFound: Tommy go to time out, your being a bad child
|
Tommyinnit: SHUT UP BITCH
|
BadBoyHalo: Language Tommy

Dream: You are an awesome bedwars
player :)
|
BigH_Davis: :))

We Hate Tommyinnit

Sapnap: ohhhh Georgeeee

George: Ohhhh Sapnappp

Sapnap: I think we have a wild simp in the chat

George: I believe we do

Dream: What the hell are you guys talking about?

Sapnap: You simp for Hadlee!!

Dream: What the fuck kind of idea is that. I just met her today.

George: Simp! Simp! Simp!

Dream: i don't simp for Hadlee.

Sapnap: I can see it now. Dream and Hadlee sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G. First comes love then, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage

Dream: I don't like Hadlee like that dumbass. I don't even know her. So fuck off

George: not yet :)