51

Third Person POV

   "Welcome back everyone to the stream! Today we are doing a cooking stream with Tommy, George, and Wilbur!" Tubbo exclaimed. The boy had convinced the others to do this stream even though most everyone complained.

   "Since none of know how to cook Hadlee is sitting off of the camera and is telling us what to do!" Tommy yelled waving at Hadlee who sat behind the large camera. Hadlee awkwardly waved back to Tommy.

"Today we are baking a cake! It is going to be Strawberry!" Tubbo exclaimed happily.

After the 'cake' was pulled out of the oven, everyone silently stared at the mess of a kitchen. Pots, pans, bowls, spatulas, cake mix, cake batter, and many other things all spread across the countertops and sink. It was a complete mess.

After doing a small q&a while waiting to frost the cake, George brought out the frosting. It took four of them to frost the cake. Four. Hadlee silently sighed and shook her head at the madness in front of her.

"SPRINKLES!" Tommy yelled as he grabbed the sprinkles bottle.

"Tommy wait the lid isn-" dream yelled out to him but it was too late. As soon as Tommy turned the bottle upside down the lid fell off and all the sprinkles went on the cake, counter, and the floor.

Tommy stared at the mess he had made before looking at the camera with an innocent look. Then his gaze shifted to Hadlee. She gave him a look to which he replied with an innocent smile.

"Whoops." He said quietly before moving the sprinkles around the cake.

"Chat I think it looks great!" Wilbur exclaimed tilting the cake towards the screen. What none of the group noticed was the cake slowly sliding off the plate. Well no one realizes until it was too late.

"Wilbur the cake?" Hadlee called out. Wilbur didn't even have time to look at the cake before the house if a splat rang through the kitchen. No one dared to say a word.

"Oh hell no. There is no way I stood here cooking with these fuckers to not get any cake." Tommy ranted before grabbing a fork. Hadlee eyed him, curious of what he was doing. Then he dropped to the floor and dug his fork into the cake before bringing it to his lips.

"Tommy what the fuck."

********************************************

  "AHHHH!" Hadlee, Tubbo, and Tommy screamed as Freddie popped up on her screen. Her twitch chat had somehow convinced her to play five nights at Freddie's. Hadlee had always told herself she would never play this game but somehow her chat convinced her.

   Tommy sat on her left, Tubbo in her right, and Clay sitting on the bed behind them on his phone. The noise of their screams pulled his attention away from the decide and to them. He rolled his eyes with a small chuckle and went back to Twitter.

   "No no no. Foxy fuck off. GO AWAY!" Hadlee yelled as Foxy showed up on the door in the right. Tubbo chanted silently hoping to finally get past night 3 but the group has been stuck there.

   Hadlee thought it was clear so she opened the door only to be met by the jump scare of Foxy. Let's just say that stream was filled with screams.

********************************************

   "Do you have to leave?" Tommy said with a frown. Hadlee matched his frown and pulled the boy into a hug.

   "I need to get home Tommy." Hadlee said sadly. Tommy pouted more and hugged the girl tighter.

"But but you could get hurt again. Then you'll be al the way in America where I can't be there. And I-I'll miss you." Tommy rambled to the girl. Hadlees frown deepened. She slowly pulled away from the boy and looked up at him, she was quite short compared to him.

"I'll miss you too Tommy. I'll come and visit often. Whether I'm hurt or not I'll come and see you." She said. Tommy gave her a small sad nod before hugging her again.

BigH_Davis: I miss you already :(

WilburSoot: I am just going to pretend this is about me :)
|
Quackity: ^^^^
|
Georgenotfound: ^^^
|
KarlJacobs: ^^^^

User28: I'm going to miss their content and the streams they did together :(

Tommyinnit: I miss you too. Come back :(
|
BigH_Davis: I wish :(

User49: we live for clingyinnit content