1

Hello all you amazing people! This story probably wont make much sense if you have never watched any minecraft youtube. The characters in this story are all famous minecraft youtubers. I know Tommy swears a lot but I swear that is how he really is in real life. Or how he is on stream and in videos. He is not actually a mean guy. I hope you all enjoy the story!!

Third Person POV

"Hello chat!! How is everyone doing today!" Hadlee exclaimed after a few moments, giving time for her viewers to join the stream. Hadlee wasn't a huge streamer but she had dreamt to be bigger. She worked hard and gave her viewers all she could.

"Today we will be playing some bedwars with a good friend of mine, TommyInnIt! If you don't know, bedwars is a game on the server Hypixel. You're whole goal is to go around and destroy everyone's bed and kill them before they get yours. It is an extremely fun game." Hadlee said explaining the game.

Hadlee had known Tommy since before Tommy had become huge on the youtube community. She never used Tommy for clout and even kept him out of titles so she didn't steal his fame. Tommy had made sure that none of his friends knew about Hadlee. The only person who has ever even heard of her is Tubbo.

"YOU BITCH!" Tommy yelled as he got hit off the edge. Hadlee let out a loud laugh as she saw Tommy's character slowly falling into the void.

"You just need to be better." Hadlee said laughing as she killed the man who pushed Tommy off.

"You stupid American!" Tommy exclaimed at her. This didn't offend Hadlee, it had made her laugh harder.

"Everyone say Tommy is not poggers in chat." Hadlee said. The thirty viewers that had watched Hadlee's stream did what she had asked and began spamming the chat.

Hadlee may not get many viewers but anyone who even looked at her channel meant a lot to her. Hadlee is the type of girl who loves everyone even when they don't deserve it. She forgives easily but never forgets. She is very sensitive but has learned how to hide it from everyone.

"You bitch!" Tommy said to Hadlee again. She smiled although no one could see her. She wasn't a fan of showing her face camera. She had stopped using her webcam a year or so ago after something tragic had happened to her.

"You love me." Hadlee spoke with confidence. Tommy let out a small sigh.

"Sadly I do. You're not poggers sometimes Addie." Tommy spoke quietly.

After an hour of streaming bedwars and other random games on the Hypixel server Hadlee finally decided it was time to end her stream. Tommy raging at the games had made the viewers in her stream happy and that is all that matters to her.

"Goodbye boys, girls, and non-binary pals. I love you all! I hope to see you all soon!" Hadlee spoke before ending her stream.

Hadlee's POV

"It was a good stream today Addie." Tommy said turning their discord call into a facetime. I smiled at Tommy and nodded.

"It was fun playing with you child." I said laughing. Tommy huffed and rolled his eyes.

"I am only 4 years younger than you. That doesn't make me a child Addie. Also you act more like a child than I do!" He rambled out excuses.

"Says the one who bought a vlog gun and a yoyo." I threw back. He rolled his eyes and gave me a bored look. I just smiled brightly at him.

"I have to go stream Hadlee. I'll text you later! Bye my favorite American bitch!" Tommy exclaimed waving his hand quickly across the screen before he had left the call. With a sigh I stood up and walked over to my laptop. I went onto twitch and scrolled through subscriptions.

Tommy doesn't know this but I had subscribed to everyone on the Dream SMP. I had enjoyed watching their streams and had even learned some cool tips and tricks from them. Tommy didn't want me getting close with any of his friends due to how protective he is over me. After the incident last year he made sure that nothing would go wrong to me.

I sometimes feel restricted from it but I know he does it out of care. He doesn't want to see me hurt again, which I understand.

BigH_Davis: Good stream today everyone! Thank you for everyone who popped in! :)

Minnie_Han: Wouldn't miss it <3
|
BigH_Davis: <3

Username2615: Is anyone else confused how she isn't famous yet?!

I smiled at my twitter replies and then closed the app. I wasn't on twitter much I was from time to time to check up and tell everyone when I had posted. I am not on there nearly as much as Tommy.

TommyInnIt is live

Almost as soon as the notification was sent out I clicked on the stream.

"What up chat! Today we will be playing on the Dream SMP. You know, exile really fucking sucks. No one ever comes to visit me. No one even came to my fucking party besides Dream. No one cares." Tommy said getting into character. Within a few seconds of the stream starting he was already at the top of twitch. I hope to be there one day.

"Tommy." Dream spoke showing up behind Tommy. Tommy let out a scream and punched Dream out of fear. Due to his netherite armor Dream took absolute no damage.

"How the hell did you know where I was?" Tommy asked trying to recover from the scare he just had.

"I am watching your stream." Dream said. I began tuning out his stream by going back on twitter. About five minutes of doing this notifications upon notifications started blowing up my phone on twitter. I was gaining thousands of followers in seconds.

Confused I looked up and my eyes instantly widened. Mine and Tommy's twitter DM's were up on the screen. Tommy obviously didn't notice, too busy with his minecraft game.

"Uh Tommy, who is BigH_Davis?" Wilbur asked joining Dream and Tommy's call. A look of confusion crossed over Tommy's face.

"What do you mean Wilbur?" Tommy questioned.

"Uh Tommy you just leaked her twitter along with your messages." Dream trailed off slowly. A look of panic crossed over Tommy's features as he switched off of minecraft and went to his OBS.

"Shit." Tommy muttered.