45

Hadlees POV

   Numb. I felt numb. No tears fell but I wanted to. I wanted to cry but I just couldn't. Everything that my mind has been telling me all day today was right. Zach was right.

  Slowly I grabbed my phone and called Tommy. I need Tommy.

Third person POV

  "Hadlee, it's 2 in the morning. What do you need." Tommy spoke with a groggy voice. Hadlee wanted to speak but words couldn't form. She quickly forwarded the text and picture of Tommy and sat there.

   "That motherfucker." Tommy spoke lowly, anger dripped from his words.

"Let me go get mom." Tommy quickly said. Hadlee heard rusting before she heard a door open. Not long after double footsteps could be heard rushing towards his room.

"Hadlee dear what happened?" Tommy's mother said confused.

"He cheated on me mom." Hadlee said finally letting the first tear fall. One after another followed that first one.

"Oh Hadlee. Book a flight over here as fast as you can." Motherinnit said quickly. Silently nodding Hadlee went over to her computer and typed in flights to the Uk.

"T-There is one for 12 am my time." Hadlee choked out. Motherinnit hummed softly.

"Take it sweaty. I'll have Tom and his father pick you up at the airport. I'll see you soon hun." Motherinnit said before leaving the room.

"Can I kill him?" Tommy asked. Hadlee let out a laugh but it sounded more of a sob.

"I'm going to pack Tommy. I'll see you soon." Hadlee spoke but Tommy cut her off quickly.

"No. Stay on the call with me. I want to make sure you are okay." Tommy said quickly. With a stiff nod Hadlee pressed the FaceTime button. Quickly Tommy's face took over the screen.

********************************************

    Hadlee arrived at the UK airport around 9am the next morning. The 10 hour flight was tiring and she had slept most of the way there. Walking through the airport with her bag clung tightly to her arm.

As soon as Tommy saw the girl in the distance he began running towards her. As Tommy got almost in arms reach she dropped her bag. Almost instantly after arms wrapped around her.

As much as she wanted to cry into the 16 year old boys shoulder she didn't. She just held him close as he mumbled things into her ear.

The car ride to Tommy's house was spent with Hadlee tucked tightly against Tommy's side. Her legs across his and his arms wrapped tightly around her. He knew how hurt she was and he wasn't happy about it. No one said a word in the car besides Tommy occasionally who would say encouraging words to the girl.

When they arrived at the house Motherinnit was in the kitchen. As Hadlee walked into the living room Motherinnit ran out and instantly pulled the girl into her arms. That's when Hadlee lost it.

Sobs raked through the girl. Motherinnit held her impossibly closer as the girl cried into her shoulder. She didn't just cry, she sobbed.

"It hurts so much." She cried. Motherinnit nodded and rubbed her back soothingly. With one look to Tommy and Fatherinnit they both left the room.

As they went into the dining room Tommy paced back and forth.

"Son you need to calm down." Tommy's father spoke. Tommy's gaze instantly snapped up to meet his fathers.

   "Calm down! This is the second time, SECOND TIME, in a year where Hadlee has come here because of something upsetting. I shouldn't have to calm down. My best friend is in there with mom crying because he boyfriend cheated on her. My friend cheated on her. I am not going to calm down until she is okay." Tommy snapped. Normally his parents wouldn't put up with this behavior towards them but they knew better than to push Tommy when it comes to Hadlee.

   With a silent nod to his father Tommy left the room and went upstairs to his room. Turning on his pc, he grabbed his phone and texted Wilbur, Phil, Quackity, Karl, George, tubbo, Niki, fundy, and Techno to join vc2. Or in his words "join vc2 NOW."

   They all listened and one by one they all joined Tommy's VC. All asked questions of what is going on. As Tommy was about to speak a loud sob mixed with a scream could be heard from downstairs. The call went silent for a moment.

   "Was that Hadlee Tommy?" Quackity asked quickly.

   "Yes." Tommy answered.

   "Is Hadlee crying?" George asked.

   "Yes. " Tommy answered again.

   "Why isn't Hadlee answering any of our calls?" Niki asked. Tommy pursed his lips.

   "Clay cheated on Hadlee yesterday." Tommy spoke. The call went still. No one said a word. George was the most shocked of all. He knew how in love with Hadlee Clay was.

   "Hadlee doesn't want any of us speaking to Clay about this until she is ready to talk to him herself. If you talk to him do not mention this." Tommy spoke sternly.

   "I'm on my way to your house." Wilbur mumbled before hanging up. Tommy knew this was coming. He had asked Motherinnit ahead of time if the group of them would come over to Tommy's and stay at an Airbnb down the street. Motherinnit agreed knowing that these are the people Hadlee loved the most.

   "All of you are welcome to come down here. Mother rented an Airbnb down the street." Tommy explained. Multiple hums ran through the speakers.

   After figuring out flights for everyone and who could come and who couldn't, Tommy hung up. About an hour after that the doorbell had rung downstairs.

   Tommy instantly sprinted from his room and to the door. Motherinnit and Hadlee still sat on the couch, Hadlee still slightly crying. Quickly Tommy pulled the door open to reveal an angry looking Wilbur and a sympathetic looking Tubbo. Tommy let the two boys into his house.

   "Where is she?" Wilbur asked softly. Tommy instantly pointed to the living room. Quickly the three boys made their way there. As soon as they entered the room Hadlee locked eyes with them. Pain filled their hearts at the look of the girl.

  "Wilbur? Tubbo?" She asked in a confused tone. They both smiled softly at her and walked over to the couch. Instantly she pulled the two boys into a hug. After tubbo broke apart, Wilbur still held the girl. He grew fond of her and saw her as a sister and cared deeply for her.

"How are you feeling?" Wilbur asked rubbing the girls back softly.

"As good as someone could be after getting cheated on." She tried laughing but it sounded more like a sob. Wilburs heart ached more as he looked up at Motherinnit, Tommy, and Tubbo. With a silent nod the three left the room, leaving Wilbur and Hadlee.

   "The others are coming tomorrow and Wednesday." Wilbur said. Hadlee looked up from Wilbur's chest confused.

   "Why?" She asked softly.

  "You are hurting Hadlee and all of care about you very much. We just want to see that smile again. They are all here to make you have fun." Wilbur explained. Hadlee smiled sadly and nodded before resting her head back onto Wilbur's chest.