Chapter 18 The Grand Quest

No one's POV

Currently, Sora was sitting in front of Rumia's grave, visiting her.

Sora: Hey... big sis. I'm sorry for not visiting for the past few days...I...I've been helping Kirito to go save Asuna. For some reason, when SAO was cleared, she didn't wake up with some others. We think that she might be inside a game called Alfheim Online.

Sora then looked at the grave and looked down saddened.

Sora: I miss you... Not a day goes by that I don't think about you... I wish... I wish you were here...

???: Honestly, you're to predictable you know that?

Sora looked to his side and saw Kotone with a bag of flowers and she was smiling at him.

Sora: Kotone...?

Kotone: Am I interrupting something...?

Sora gave her a warm smile.

Sora: No, I'm glad you're here...

Kotone noticed that it was a forced smile and she saw the pain in his eyes and she moved next to him and sets the flowers down on Rumia's grave.

Sora: How do you know I was here?

Kotone: You know that I know everything about you, right?

Sora looked back at the grave.

Sora: I see. Big sis... I hope you're here with me... I know that I've found someone I love and someone who considered me as a family. But it's still hard without you. I...I miss you... so much...

Kotone grabbed his hand and Sora saw that she was smiling at him.

Kotone: That's why we're all gonna be here for you. No matter what.

Sora smiled at her and started crying.

Sora: Thank you... your the best...

Sora and Kotone leaned on to each other and shared a passionate kiss. After that the two of them stand up and started leaving the cemetery holding hand and Sora looked back at Rumia's grave one more time.

Sora: Goodbye, Big sis. I'll be back...

Kotone: So, are you gonna tell me how ALO been recently?

Sora and Kotone started heading back and during the way Sora told Kotone about his adventures in ALO.

(Timeskip)

After saying goodbye to Kotone, Sora head back home and logged back into ALO and he noticed that no one was here yet.

Zora: I guess I'm the first one here...

Suddenly, Leafa had logged in and she was sitting on the bed and Zora noticed that she looked upset.

Zora: Hey Leafa, what's wrong? You okay?

Leafa then looked at Zora with tears on her eyes.