Chapter 26 Bullet of Bullet

No one's POV

Both Zora and Kirito had just logged into GGO and saw the screen that shows they still got 1 hour before the tournament started and the two of them made their way to the Governor General office.

Kirito: The first time Death Gun showed up, was after the second Bullet of Bullets.

Zora: And both of the murders he committed happened in front of witnesses. I don't see anyone registers as Death Gun on the screen.

Kirito: But if he wants to stage another murder, BoB's perfect. He'll be there...

Zora: Then let's get moving! We need to find the name of Death Gun's avatar and stopped him...

Kirito: Yeah...

(Timeskip)

After the two of them met up with Sinon, the three of them were at the terminal and both Zora and Kirito were trying to get Sinon's attention, but she was ignoring them.

Zora: Hey, Sinon...

Kirito: Sinon?

Zora: Hello...anyone home...come...

Sinon: Shut up! I thought I made it clear I was done talking with you both! God what else do you guys want from me?

Zora: Nothing...

Kirito: But now that you mention it, maybe we could swap some info before this starts...?

Sinon looked at both Zora and Kirito annoyed and the two of them just smile awkwardly.

Zora: Please...for all time sake...

Sinon just looked at them and sighed.

Sinon: Fine...whatever. I'll do it, even though I'm going to be one giving all the info!

Zora: No, Th-That's not what we had in mind...

Kirito: We got stuff to share too...is not a lot, but still...

Zora, Kirito and Sinon then headed to where the waiting room, and saw it was full of players.

Kirito: This is crazy...

Sinon: Yeah, the finals is like one big party!

Zora: You don't say...

Zora and Sinon started to walk past different players with Kirito behind them and they could heard players talking about them.

Player 1: Hey look! It's Kirito! She slice up people good with that Photon Sword!

Player 2: Oh, a hot berserker with a blade!

Player 3: Sinon's more my type, brother!

Player 1: I wouldn't mind getting a bullet from Sinon!

Player 2: I rather get slashed!

Player 1: Then go play ALO with the fairies!

Player 3: Oh don't forget, Zora?!

Player 2: But he's a dude!

Player 3: I know, but look at him! He's with the both of them...

Player 1: You don't think...?

Player 2: Man...talk about the luckiest person ever...

Zora just rolled his eyes and Kirito looked at them annoyed and he suddenly bumped into some players.

Kirito: Oh, sorry...

The players looked at Kirito surprised and let him through, and after that he stopped and looked at them.

Kirito: Hey guys...