Chapter 19 Bonds

No one's POV

Leafa continued to looked at Kirito completely and utterly shocked and he was looking at her confused while Zora seemed to figured out what's going on.

Leafa: Is that you...Kazuto?

After Leafa said that, Kirito looked at Leafa shocked as well.

Kirito: Sugu? Suguha?

Zora: So you two know each other?

Leafa: I can't believe it. Is not fair...no...

Kirito: S-Sugu?

Leafa didn't say anything and quickly logged out.

Kirito: Sugu!

Zora: Is she a friend of yours? Or...?

Kirito: She's... She's my little sister...

Zora looked at Kirito surprised.

Zora: You have a sister...?

Kirito: She's actually my cousins. But the two of us grew up together so she's basically my little sister. But why did she overreacted like that...?

Zora: I know...

Kirito: You do...?

Zora: I do. But this is something that you have to go hear for yourself.

Kirito nodded his head and logged out and Zora just sighed and sat down on the stairs and thought on what Kirito just said.

Zora: Cousins...huh?

(Timeskip)

It's been over 30 minutes since Kirito and Leafa had logged out and Zora was still sitting on the stairs and Zora heard someone spawn right behind him and it was Kirito looking upset.

Zora: So, now you know why...?

Kirito: Yeah...

Zora: What are you gonna do, now?

Kirito: I want to apologize. I'll be waiting for her at the northern terrace. I know she'll come.

Zora just smiled at him and Kirito flew away to the northern terrace and Zora sat back down on the stairs. After another 30 minutes of waiting, Zora heard someone spawn right behind him and it was Leafa.

Zora: Hey...

Leafa: Zora...

Zora: How are you feeling...?

Leafa looked down saddened.

Leafa: I'm...I'm okay...

Zora: You love Kazuto, more than a brother, don't you?

Leafa looked at Zora shocked.

Leafa: You knew...? How...?

Zora: Earlier, when you say that you had your heart broken. And when you realized that Kirito was your brother, I knew it right away...

Leafa didn't say anything and looked down saddened.

Zora: You're in a lot of pain, and I understand. You can help who you fall in love with.

Leafa: You don't think it's weird? I mean he's technically mu cousins, not my real brother.

Zora: No, I don't think it's weird. I can tell that, your feelings for him were pure and genuine. I could never think it's weird. And I know how you feel right now, the lost of someone you love.

Leafa: You do...?

Zora: Yeah... I lost my sister... She's gone because of me...

Leafa: Wait... the name my brother mention earlier... Rumia, was it?