Mother's Rosario Arc Finale Chapter 39 Mother's Rosario

No one's POV

Currently, Sora and Kazuto were in their computer lab in school working on their Mechatronic Project for Yuuki, so she would be able to go to school with everyone.

Kazuto: Now see, the way it set now, the gyro is to sensitive. If you want to prioritize the visual tracking, you got to give more room in these parameters.

Sora: Okay but, wouldn't it lag like crazy if she make any sudden moves.

Sora was referring to the mountain probe that was on Asuna's shoulder.

Kazuto: I guess we just have to trust on the learning program that the optimizer can deal with it.

Asuna who was looking at her arm watch, saw that their lunch time was almost over and she was getting impatient.

Asuna: How much longer you two? Our lunch break is almost over!

Sora: Let's just say this is the default setting and hope it works. Well Yuuki, can you hear okay?

Yuuki: Yup, I hear you loud and clear!

Kazuto: Good, alright, I'm firing the lens now, so it might get bright. Let me know if you can see perfect and I'll lock that setting.

Yuuki: Fire away!

Kazuto then started adjusting the lens for Yuuki so she could see properly.

Yuuki: There!

Kazuto: Okay, you're ready to go.

Sora then unplugged the cable that was connecting his laptop towards the mountain probe.

Sora: Asuna. I'd install stabilizer, but try not to move too suddenly.

Asuna: Thank you both!

Sora: Well you ready to go?

Asuna and Yuuki: Right!

Sora and Asuna then went outside and started walking around the school.

Yuuki: Wow! Both of your school is ginormous!

Asuna: I know right! Sorry I couldn't show you around first, but the lunch break's almost over and we don't want to be late! That's why next time, work harder!

Asuna said while looking at Sora and he looked at her annoyed.

Sora: Hey! I work hard okay!

Asuna and Yuuki: Well, work harder!

Sora just looked at them annoyed and the two of them just laugh at him.

Yuuki: Oh well! What I really wanted is to check up both of your class!

Sora: Than let's go to the faculty room first!

Asuna: And introduce you to our teacher!

Sora, Asuna and Yuuki then head towards the faculty room and Yuuki sighed when she saw it and both Sora and Asuna looked confused.