Chapter 42 (OS) Second Encounter

No one's POV

Cuurently, everyone is sitting around Kirito and Asuna's house on floor 22 and Klien was telling everyone about the boss.

Klein: Man... That boss move was the same from the one on SAO. Wish I could say I move the same. After all that running around, my whole body is sore.

Agil: Can't believe you guys took it down so quick..

Zora: Well, me, Kirito, Asuna, and Rumia fought it before. Still it wasn't easy. You could tell that the other player wasn't used to playing as a team.

Asuna: But at the end of it, Kirito was exhausted.

Philia: Kirito fell flat on his ass, but the rest of us still managed.

Kirito: That's only because I'm not used to fighting in AR.

Yuuki: Aww... No fair Big Bro, Big Sis! I want to play with the both of you too!

Zora and Asuna then smile at her.

Zora: Well after you finish your treatment... I heard that the operation is a success.

Yuuki: Yes. I should be allowed visitors in a couple more weeks.

Asuna: Can't wait for it.

Zora: Oh, and Yuna came to cheer us on. And her final gift was...

Suddenly, Leafa and Silica stood up and looked at Zora completely shocked and the two of them walked over to him.

Leafa: Yuna was at the boss fight?!

Silica: For real?!

Leafa and Silica then started to shook Zora's body demanding to tell them.

Leafa and Silica: ZORA!!

Zora: Ahaha...

Klien: That was pretty cool seeing her live. But like a dumbass, I forgot to put my name down for one of those tickets.

Agil: To bad you missed out man. When they were doing those Ordinal Scale sign up, I scored myself a pair.

Sinon: Yeah, I got a pair too...

There was a brief moment before Klien and Leafa looked at them shocked.

Leafa and Klien: You got two?!

Klien started to beg Agil to give him one of his pair.

Agil: Alright, Alright! Get off! Stop begging I'll let you have one!

Leafa then started to stare at Sinon.

Sinon: Yes Leafa, I'll give you a ticket

Leafa eyes started shining brightly and hugged Sinon tightly.

Leafa: Yay! Oo... I just remember I have kendo boot camp next week.

Leafa was down in depressed and Zora who was between Sinon and Philia just smile at her and patted her head comforting her and she started crying on his chest.