Chapter 46 (OS) Reunion

No one's POV

Currently, Sora was at the Touto Institute of Technology at Meguro Ward, to listen to Professor Shigemura on his conduction on the Augma. And as he was waiting for the lecture to start, someone sat next to him, but he didn't even bother to look.

Sora:...

Kazuto:...

It was Kazuto. He apparently had made an appointment as well, after he had overheard Sora's story after being secretly phone call by Shino. There was an awkward silence between the two of them, as Kazuto was trying his best to start up a conversation, but his words just won't come out. After a few minutes of silence, Sora spoke up.

Sora: Just get on with it...

Kazuto: Sora, I...

Sora: What do you want...?

Kazuto: I-I'm sorry...

Sora: Sorry...? What for...? I'm just a traitor who just won't share his story with his own, brother. Am I wrong...?

Kazuto: No...! It was my fault... I lash out at you without considering your feeling... I demanded you, to tell me everything, when deep down, that was a very painful memories, that you don't won't to bring up...

Sora: How do you even know it was a painful memories...?

Kazuto: I heard everything, when you were telling the story through Sinon's phone...

Sora: *Sigh* I see...

Kazuto: That's why... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for lashing out at you. I'm sorry for not considering your feeling. I'm sorry for being a jerk. I'm sorry for not being a good brother. And I'm sorry, for everything...

Sora:...

Sora just sat there quiet as Kazuto gave his apology of all sorts of kind. He didn't even bother to look at Kazuto in the eye, but he could tell that Kazuto was bowing his head towards him.

Kazuto: Will you please give me a second chance...? I promise that, from now on, I will be there when you need me. I promise to be a better brother from now on. So, will you please give me this chance, bro...?

Sora:...

Sora continues to stay quiet and that made Kazuto sad. He thought that Sora would never forgive him for what he had done. He was about to leave when Sora spoke up.

Sora: Don't take this second chance so lightly... You stupid brother...

Kazuto looked at Sora with a surprise look. He saw that Sora had finally look towards him with a small smile on his face, with his eyes all teary. Kazuto smile at his brother and nodded his head.

Kazuto: Thank you...

Sora: But I'm still not going home though... It still hurts...

Kazuto: Then I'll be waiting until you go home...

(Timeskip)

About 2 hours passed when the lecture has started and, Sora and Kazuto listening to a lecture by Professor Shigemura on the advantages of Augmented Reality as compared to Virtual Reality.