Calibur Arc Chapter 31 Queen of the Lake

No one's POV

Currently, Sora, Kazuto, and Suguha were at the dining room as they were eating breakfast after a all night work on their project.

Suguha: Hey... were you guys up late again?

Kazuto: Yeah... is a project for our school...

Sora: It's our Mechatronics...

Suguha: Mecha what? Sounds fun...

Suguha then looked at her tablet and showed it to Sora and he looked completely shocked.

Sora: What the hell?!

Kazuto: What is it?

Sora then showed Kazuto and he looked completely shocked too.

Kazuto: The Holy Sword Excalibur has been found in ALO?!

Sora: Aww damn it! I can't believe someone beat us to it...

Suguha: Read the article Doofus bros, it's said it is only been found, is all... No one actually got it yet.

Sora and Kazuto just sighed in relieve.

Kazuto: Is that all?

Sora: You scare the hell out of us...

A couple of months ago on the Arun plains, Leafa, Rio and Zora got swallowed by a huge earth worm, it dropped them into an underground realm called "JÖTUNHEIM". After they looked around for a bit, the three of them came across a Tyrant with 4 arms that was fighting another monster that looked like a combination of an elephant and a jellyfish. Leafa begged Zora to go save the Elephant monster and Zora lured it to a frozen lake, and was killed by the elephant fish, and Leafa decided to named it "Tonky", and suddenly it transformed and grew 8 wings and Tonky put Zora and Leafa on his back and led them back to the surface. On the way up, they saw an upside down pyramid hanging from the Yggdrasil. And one golden sword shimmering inside.

And the other was a silver golden sword as Zora stared at both of them amazed

And the other was a silver golden sword as Zora stared at both of them amazed. And they were the legendary Excalibur.

 And they were the legendary Excalibur