Chapter 6 The Temperature of the Heart

No one's POV

Currently, Zora and Kirito is on their way to the 48 floor. They're are heading towards the blacksmith to get a new sword.

Zora: Is this the place?

Kirito: Yeah, this is the one Asuna said to go to.

(Flashback)

Yesterday, Kirito and Zora is having dinner in their house. Kirito noticed that Zora had a saddened face and he knew exactly why.

Kirito: Hey , if you don't mind me asking. How are you feeling.

Zora: What are you talking about?

Kirito: You know what I mean.

Zora: The same as always. Please stop asking about it. The more you ask about, the more pain I'm gonna feel.

Kirito: Zora, I know you're in a lot of pain, but you can't let this eat you up. I know for a fact that she doesn't blame you for her death.

Zora didn't say anything for a few second and then spoke up.

Zora: I know, I know she doesn't blame me for her death. I'm trying my best to move on, but if you keep talking about it the more pain I'm gonna felt.

Kirito: Right, sorry... by the way I want to show you something.

Zora just give Kirito a confused look.

Kirito: A few days ago, I found something.

Zora: Something like?

Kirito: A Unique Skill...

Zora just raised an eyebrow at Kirito.

Zora: So... you have one too?

Kirito looked at Zora surprised.

Kirito: Wait, you have one too?

Zora: Yeah, I noticed it a week ago. What's yours?

Kirito: Dual Wielding.

Zora just looked at Kirito surprised look.

Zora: That's the one have as well.

Kirito: Do you remember doing anything special to get it?

Zora just shook his head

Kirito: How do you think we got them?

Zora: No idea. But what I do know is that we need to keep it a secret from everyone else.

Kirito: I was thinking the same thing. If word got out we both had Unique Skill that no else could get, it could be another floor 1 situation.

Zora: Yeah. But that doesn't mean we can't use them. They could definitely come in handy if the situation is a life or death one. Which means we're going to need some new sword.

Kirito: We can get a custom made.

Zora: Custom made?

Kirito: Yeah. Asuna recommend a blacksmith on floor 48. That's the one she goes.

Zora: Alright then, let's go tomorrow.

Kirito: Alright, I'm hitting the sack. Good night.

Kirito then walk away into his room and Zora just look at him.

Zora(mind): I don't know I had to lie. I guess I haven't trust you completely.

(Flashback ended)

After reaching floor 48 and to the blacksmith and they both walked in. Suddenly, a girl with pink hair, pink eyes and ted dress came out from the back.