14

Natalia walked down the stairs of the club and walked straight over to the bar

She saw Samuel sitting there and immediately stood next to him, not caring about Guzmán's ultimatum.

She looked at the Bartender flirtatiously and smiled "A Rum and Coke please, handsome."

She winked at him and he hurriedly went to make her drink. Natalia noticed that he slightly blushed and she grinned. Samuel looked at her and frowned "What's up with you?"

Natalia scoffed "Nothing. Why?" Samuel shrugged "It's just that I've never seen you so eager to sleep with someone."

The bartender placed the drink in front of Natalia and she quietly thanked him. She looked at Samuel and raised her glass "Well you clearly didn't know me when I was single."

He nodded and pointed towards the new girl "This is Rebeca."

Natalia smiled "It's nice to meet you, Rebeca. I'm Natalia but you can call me Talia. Don't worry, I'm not like all of those other rich guys. I actually have class."

Rebeca smirked "Good to know. I thought that you were a bitch for a minute."

Natalia laughed and then looked at Nadia "Holy shit. You look gorgeous." Nadia smiled and looked down "Thanks, Talia. I thought it was time for me to get off my ass."

Natalia nodded "Totally. I told myself the same thing this morning. The only thing I'm planning on doing tonight is getting wasted. And having fun, of course."

Samuel looked at the three girls and smiled "I'll be right back, okay?" Natalia took ahold of Samuel's arm and pulled him back "Hey, make sure you be careful. You don't want to bump into Guzmán tonight."

Samuel shrugged "Already have." He walked off and Natalia continued to drink her Rum and Coke.

Rebeca smirked at Natalia "So tell me, who have you got your eye on tonight?"

Natalia looked around and saw a cute boy sitting with his friends. She smiled and nodded towards him "He's cute. I'd do him after two drinks." Rebeca and Nadia looked at the boy and laughed.

Rebeca looked around the room and pointed towards a boy "Listen, I'd screw that guy after four beers." She pointed to another "That one, after two."

She then caught eyes with a boy who winked at her "That one...Wow, I'd do him after an alcohol-free beer. I would even after a Diet Coke."

The three girls laughed and Rebeca looked at Nadia "What about you?"

Nadia shrugged "I don't drink. I wouldn't know how to play." Rebeca looked back at the boy "It's your loss."

Nadia then looked at Rebeca's drink "What's in it?" Rebeca looked at Nadia and passed her the drink. Nadia was about to drink until Valerio bumped into her, causing her to fall forward.

Natalia immediately stood up and walked over to the other side of the bar, knowing that if she stayed longer she would have had to listen to Valerio's wining.

She wandered over to the bar and saw a young man sitting on his own drinking a beer. She sat next to him and placed her drink down.

"What's a man like you doing in a club on your own?" The man smirked at Natalia "A man like me?"

Natalia smiled "Handsome." The man laughed and put his hand out "I'm Sergio." Natalia shook his hand "Natalia. You can call me Talia."

Sergio nodded and looked at Natalia's revealing outfit with lust. "Do you wanna hang out some time?"

Natalia was about to respond until Valerio put his hand around the man's shoulder "I think you should leave. The girl is clearly drunk and underaged."

Sergio stood up with his beer and walked away. Natalia rolled her eyes "What is your problem?" Valerio put his hands up in defence "I was only helping you. Besides, why find men to sleep with when you have one waiting right in front of you."

Natalia scoffed "Never gonna happen. That ship has sailed." Valerio shook his head "No, I think it's still in the dock. Just admit that you missed me. You missed kissing me. Sleeping with me. Everything."

Natalia stood up "Why would I lie to you? Our break up was the best thing that ever happened to me." She walked over to Nadia and sat down next to her. "He's such an asshole."

Nadia frowned "Who are you talking about?" Natalia kept her eyes on the curly haired boy "Valerio. He thinks that because we used to date that he can tell me what to do."

Nadia shrugged "Maybe he's just jealous that you're talking to other guys." Natalia thought for a moment and smirked "Maybe we should test that theory out."

Natalia made her way over to the bar and sat next to a boy that looked a year or two older than her. Natalia grabbed his tie and immediately locked lips with him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and Natalia put hers around his neck. Natalia could sense that Valerio was watching her from the other side of the bar.

The boy's lips moved harshly against her lips as the two continued to make out. Natalia broke the kiss and then moved her lips down to the boy's neck. She could hear the boy breathing heavily and smirked.

She then felt someone grabbing her arm and dragging her towards the bathroom. Natalia stumbled into the bathroom and Valerio closed the door behind him. Natalia laughed "You jealous piece of shit."

Valerio turned around and crossed his arms "I wasn't jealous. I was doing you a favour. Trust me, you would have done something and you would have regretted it in the morning."

Natalia rolled her eyes "You're an idiot, you know that? I'm trying to have a good time and you're ruining it." Valerio smirked "You could have a good time with me."

Natalia frowned "Hell no." Valerio shrugged "Well, I know why you won't. It's because if you start kissing me you won't ever stop. You won't be able to deny your feelings for me anymore. That's why you won't do it."

Natalia walked up to him and caressed his cheek "You're so adorable. You actually think I give a crap about what you say."

She kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the room. Natalia spent the rest of her night dancing with Rebeca and Samuel.

She had drank enough drinks to know that she would forget about everything that happened the next morning. Just how she liked it.

Natalia's outfit: