20

Natalia walked down the stairs of Rebeca's house and saw Ander sitting on his own

Natalia walked down the stairs of Rebeca's house and saw Ander sitting on his own. She sat next to him and smiled "Why the long face?"

Ander looked up and sighed "Look at what I'm wearing. That'll answer your question."

Natalia looked at his golden shorts and smiled "I think you look great." Ander smirked at her "You're just saying that to be nice. I look like a male stripper."

Natalia laughed and Ander smiled at her "You look great, by the way, Lara Croft." Natalia slightly blushed "Thank you very much." She was currently wearing a Lara Croft costume with her hair also in two braids.

Ander poured Natalia a cup of vodka and passed it to her "Thanks. Is anyone else here yet?"

Natalia was cut off by a boy talking behind Ander "You've poured out the whole bottle."

Natalia looked at the boy and smiled "You must be Omar. I've heard a lot about you."

She then put her hand out "I'm Natalia but you can call me Talia. I'm Ander's friend."

Omar smiled and shook her hand. Natalia squinted her eyes and looked at their outfits "Rocky Horror Show, right?"

Omar's eyes widened "Finally! Someone that knows their musicals!"

Natalia laughed and stood up "I'll catch up with you guys later." Rebeca then walked past the three with Samuel and looked at Omar with a frown "If being so feminine freaks you out, take a look at your friend."

Samuel scoffed "Fucking hell." Natalia quickly caught up with Rebeca as she rushed over to the dancefloor "Hey, Rebe." Rebeca turned around and smiled "Thank god you're here! I was beginning to think you weren't gonna turn up."

Natalia tossed her hair "I made you a promise remember." Rebeca nodded and rolled her eyes "I'm so bored. Wanna play a game?" Natalia nodded and Rebeca started to shout "Come on, let's change the music." The music was cut off.

She walked over to a throne and looked and made the boy that was sitting on it to move.

She sat down in it and Natalia sat on a chair next to it "We need to get plastered to get everyone dancing properly. So we're going to play a game of 'Never have I ever'"

Cayetana sat down and scoffed "Come on! Really? How old are we? Ten?"

Rebeca smirked at her "You're going to have a hell of a time, babe, believe me."

She then looked at the group of teenagers "You all know how to play? One person says what they have never done and anyone who has done it has to drink."