16

Ander leaned back on his seat "How's your sister doing?" Natalia sat in her chauffer's car as her and Ander were on their way to Marina's mass

Ander leaned back on his seat "How's your sister doing?" Natalia sat in her chauffer's car as her and Ander were on their way to Marina's mass. "She's okay. Very grown up now. She's already talking about boys."

Ander laughed and Natalia smiled "I swear she's just like me. I doubt that's a good thing though."

Ander put a hand on her knee "Hey, don't say that. There's nothing wrong with you, okay?" Natalia looked down and nodded.

Ander removed his hand from her knee and stared at the scenery outside for the rest of the drive.

They soon arrived at the mass and the two teenagers stepped out of the car.

Ander and Natalia saw Polo waiting for them at the church gate. "Hey!" Polo walked into the church. Polo looked at Ander "Have you spoken to Guzmán?"

Ander frowned "Before coming? No, why?" Polo looked down "He's not answering his phone." Ander sighed "Keep trying. He won't pick up for me."

Polo went on his phone and tried ringing Guzmán. The three reached the mass and saw many adults standing around Marina's grave.

Natalia felt nervous visiting her grave for the first time. But she felt that she was ready. Polo brought the phone down from his ear "No answer. Should I try Lu?"

Natalia nodded and he clicked Lu's number. Natalia sighed and waited a few seconds. Ander looked at Polo "So?" Polo shook his head "No answer. I have an idea." Polo went onto Instagram and clicked on Guzman's story.

The sound of laughing echoed the area causing everyone to look at the three teens. Polo turned it down and watched as Guzmán and Valerio drank and laughed together.

Ander apologised to the adults and looked down at the phone "Is that now? What's up with the guy?" Ander looked at the two "We better go get him."

Polo frowned "Why? He's having fun." Natalia scoffed "He doesn't look okay. We have to go and get him." The three left the mass and called a taxi to get to Cayetana's house.
***

Natalia, Ander and Polo walked up the stairs to Cayetana's house and saw Guzmán smiling at the top of the stairs "Where are my friends? Hey, guys, how are you? What's up? Come up here."

Natalia rolled her eyes and walked past Guzmán. She saw Lu walk towards her with a huge frown on her face "What are you doing here?"

Natalia smirked "Don't worry, we're not here to party. We were wondering why you guys didn't show up to Marina's mass."

Lu huffed "I was planning on having a snack with Cayetana until Valerio and Guzmán decided to crash the party. The both of them have been drinking and sniffing all afternoon."