30

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Natalia picked up her bag and saw Joaquin drinking a beer "To a party

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Natalia picked up her bag and saw Joaquin drinking a beer "To a party. Is that okay?"

He nodded "Go ahead. Have fun." Natalia smiled at him and walked out of the house.

She walked outside and saw her chauffeur waiting in the car. She stepped into it and sat down.

When Natalia arrived she immediately walked pass the bouncers with a wink and they smiled at her.

Natalia pulled down the edges of her white dress and walked down the steps of the club. The day before, she had been invited to Yeray's congratulations party.

She hadn't spoken a word to the boy but most of the students at Las Encinas were invited and so she didn't want to miss out on it.

Natalia walked over to the bar and started to search through her purse to find her wallet.

She sat down at the bar and a handsome waiter walked up to her with a nervous smile on his face.

"What can I get for you, miss?" Natalia looked behind him and smiled "I'll have a gin and tonic, please."

The man smiled back at her and went to fetch her drink. She sat waiting and saw Ander sitting a few seats away from her.

She immediately turned away from him and watched the bar tender make her drink. The man finished making it and placed the drink in front of her.

Natalia put her card out in front of her "Thanks, handsome." The man shook his head "No need. It's on the house."

Natalia was used to this sort of behaviour and she laughed "Thank you." She put her card back in her bag and picked up her drink.

She didn't notice Carla was sitting next to her "Wasn't expecting that." Natalia turned around and faced her "Expecting what?"

Carla smiled "The free drink. I have a feeling that happens a lot."

Natalia chuckled "Fortunately, it does. Nothing to complain about though."

Carla nodded "Indeed. Have fun, Talia." Natalia smiled one more time at the girl and walked off.

She scanned the area for any familiar face and then saw Polo and Cayetana laughing with Valerio.

She didn't understand why he was talking to the couple and started to slightly feel jealous.

She rolled her eyes and walked over to Guzmán who was also looking at the trio.

She snapped him out of her thoughts when she started speaking to him "You look nice."

Guzmán looked at the girl "Are you flirting with me?" Natalia rolled her eyes "Jeez, it was just a compliment. Forget I said it."

Guzmán nodded and looked back at Polo "Why is your ex talking to them?" Natalia shrugged "Who knows? Maybe he just wants to get on our nerves. He's very unpredictable."

Guzmán sighed "Well, he's succeeding. Are you gonna talk to him." Natalia laughed "Why me? He doesn't give a shit about me anymore. Even though we hooked up the other day."

Guzmán's eyes widened "Really? Why would you go back there? Didn't you guys end on bad terms?" Natalia shrugged "I was drunk, okay? The worst thing is...I didn't even regret it."

Guzmán took a sip of his drink "What a shame. At least you've been getting some action recently. I haven't had any women in my life recently."

She frowned "What happened to you and Nadia." Guzmán looked at the girl "We can't be together, Natalia. But the only thing I care about is if she's happy."

Natalia took one last look at the three and walked away.

She walked past Rebeca who nodded at her and she smiled. She then saw Ander looking at her and she rolled her eyes.

Natalia walked over to him whilst he sat by the bar and stood right in front of him "Please, can you stop staring at me."

Ander looked down "Sorry, I didn't even realise." Natalia looked at him and laughed "At least now you know."

Ander looked back up at her and smiled shyly "Do you wanna sit down?"

Natalia looked behind him "I was actually on my way to the bathroom. Maybe later."

Ander nodded "Okay, I'll see you later." Natalia walked over to the bathroom. She opened the door and saw a bunch of girls laughing with each other by the mirror.

The three girls looked at her with annoyed looks and she took that as her cue to leave. She closed the door and walked back over to the party.

Natalia then saw Valerio dance over to the bar and asked the waiter for a bottle.

She walked over to him with a smirk "What the hell are you doing with Polo?" Valerio grabbed the bottle from the bar "Making friends. You know what friends are, right?"

He started to walk away but Natalia grabbed his arm making him stop. "Are you doing this to annoy me?"

Valerio smiled at her "No...it's more to make you jealous." Natali let go of his arm "Well, you won't succeed. I don't get jealous."

Valerio laughed "We'll see, gorgeous." He caressed her cheek and walked back over to Polo and Cayetana.

Natalia watched as he danced back over to them and rolled her eyes. She went to sit down at the bar and her phone suddenly pinged.

She pulled out her phone and her eyes widened when she clicked on another tweet by a fake Polo.

Polo
Stop staring at me. Being a murderer isn't easy. I even tried to kill myself.

Natalia looked up at Polo who was currently reading the tweet off of Cayetana's phone.

She then saw Ander walked up to Guzmán. He looked at Ander "It wasn't me."

Ander frowned "Who did it, then?" Guzmán shrugged and Natalia saw Polo walking out of the club and she smirked "What a night."

Natalia's outfit: