41

Ander was sitting next to Natalia on her sofa and he had just gotten the news that she was leaving for Colombia to go to The Colombian National Ballet

He didn't know what to say and so Natalia looked at him "What do you think?" Ander looked at her with a smile "I'm so proud of you. I knew you could do it."

Natalia embraced him in a hug and he spoke into her hair "I don't know what it's gonna be like not to see you everyday though."

Natalia pulled away and touched his cheek "I know. I'll message you when I can and I'll come back in the Summer to check up on you, okay?"

Ander nodded and looked down "Are you going alone?" Natalia shook her head "No. Valerio told me that he got a job with Carla's father and works from home so he can go with me."

Ander smiled "That's good. At least you'll have some company whilst you're there." Natalia nodded and laughed "Yeah."

Ander looked at Natalia seriously "When do you leave?"

Natalia didn't look at him "Tomorrow morning."

Ander sighed "Then I'm gonna miss you so much, Gorgeous. I don't know what I'll do without you."

Natalia kissed him on the cheek "And I you, handsome. Always and forever." Savanna then ran into the room with a necklace.

She sat next to Natalia and smiled "This is from dad. He wanted me to give you this before you went away. I just got back."

Natalia frowned at the necklace and took it from her sister. She closely examined it and saw her name engraved in it.

She slightly smiled down at the necklaced, confused as to why her father would give her a gift after all this time. Ander helped her put it on and she played with it.

***

Valerio caressed Natalia's arm as the two were sat waiting for the plane.

Natalia could barely hold in her excitement and she could barely sit still as she waited for their flight.

"Stop shaking." Valerio touched her hand and laughed "It'll be fine. I promise."

Natalia looked at him and smiled "I love you so much." Valerio softly kissed her and smirked "I love you more."

Natalia then get her phone buzz and she looked at it to see that her mother was ringing her.

She hesitantly answered it and spoke calmly into the phone "Hello?"

Natalia could hear her mother sigh "Hi, sweetie. You didn't tell me your flight was today."

Natalia started to chew her nails nervously "It didn't seem important. You didn't even come to my graduation."

The phone went silent until Paulina spoke up again "You know I love you, right? I know I'm not the best mother right now but I am so proud of you. I wish I could have been of more help to you. After Marina died I thought I lost you. I didn't really understand the pain that you were going through and the grief that you had...I'm sorry that I didn't make you feel better."

Natalia felt her eyes start to water and she quickly wiped them away "I love you, ma. You know I do. I just wanted everything to go back to the way that it was."

She could hear her mother sniffle and she then spoke "I know. I love you, sweetie. Now, I'll leave you so that you don't miss your flight."

Natalia pressed the end button and put her phone back in her pocket. 

Valerio smiled at the girl next to him "How do you feel now?" Natalia huffed "A little better."

The two laughed and Natalia could hear an airport announcement saying that the flight to Colombia was boarding.

Natalia looked at Valerio nervously and the two picked up their bags and slowly walked to their gate.

The two silently walked all of the way and eventually reached the inside of the plane.

They found their seats and sat down. Natalia was sitting next to the window and waited patiently for the plane to leave.

Valerio gently grabbed Natalia's chin and she looked at him. He kissed her softly on the lips.

He pulled back and smiled at the girl "I love you more than anything. Now, let's start a new chapter together."

Natalia kissed him once floor and she heard an announcement from the captain...

El Fin