10

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·· ※───

Poppy grabbed her food and fazed through the walls approaching the front office where Aisha had taken up a job being her secretary/assistant for Bloom to see if she could dig up some answers on the woman, Rosalind, who left Bloom in the human world when she was a baby making her a changeling.

"So people are talking about me being a changeling. So what?" Bloom shrugged crossing her legs and eating some of her breakfast with an obviously strained smile, "It's not the weirdest thing about me."

"Mm. True," Aisha hummed smiling, "They don't know how bad you snore."

Poppy fazed through the door nodding in agreement to that statement, "It's as if a rhinosoraus was having a competition with a warthog to see who could snort louder." Aisha giggled as Bloom threw some food at them both. Poppy took a seat on the stairs and leant back slightly so she wasn't bent over but instead her spine was straight. She was a lot stiffer because of her bruise that was still violently colourful on the side of her torso.

"Sup?" Musa asked as she walked into the room sitting on the side of Aisha's new desk, "Is Bloom still pretending she's not upset by the gossip?"

"Still pretending you're not dating your roommate's brother?" Poppy spat out her water in shock at what she just heard and looked between Bloom and Musa with wide eyes. Musa glared at Bloom who seemed to forget for a moment that Poppy was there as she looked at Musa apolitically.

"Who's pretending what?" Questioned Terra as she narrowly avoided the water that had just been sprayed onto the floor by her sister who was still coughing with a very red face.

Poppy couldn't believe what she just heard, it almost made her want to be sick.

Terra didn't ask why her sister was coughing out water with a red face and continued speaking, "Apart from Stella pretending that she's not dreading being outshined by her mum all day."

"You could enjoy that a little less." Musa turned away from Bloom and looked dead ahead at Terra who had her breakfast in the weird circular cardboard bowls.

Terra laughed slightly and never lost her cheery voice as she moved to sit down, "Could I? We'll have to see in the assembly."

Poppy shook her head at that, "No can do, my sweet cornflower."

Terra frowned at her sister who was laying again on the stairs gripping her side. None of the girls knew of her injury and she wanted to keep it that way, they had enough to worry about because of Bloom, "You have to, Pops, it's mandatory."

"Not for Oliver and I," Poppy gripped the railing pulling herself up without wincing making her internally cheer, "we have stuff to do."

"What stuff?" Musa asked getting a slightly vengeful feeling from the older girl.