13

───※ ·❆· ※───

"You've got to be kidding me." Aisha spoke stunned as she walked into Poppy's room. The other three girls and Sky (he had come to check on them all in the morning) rushed in and sighed in disbelief at the sight. Poppy and Oliver were curled up in bed with Oliver hugging Poppy's leg with her foot in his face as he lightly snored. Poppy's head was buried in the back of Olivers leg and she wore a black sports bra with captain America shorts whilst he was wearing matching boxers. 

Sky couldn't help but feel jealous even though he knew there was no reason to be. The whole school knew how very gay Oliver was, he didn't exactly hide it and was never ashamed, which made Sky wonder why it bothered him so much to see Poppy snuggled up to another guy.

Terra took out her phone and snapped a quick picture. 

"Send that to us." Aisha said holding back laughs and Terra nodded in reply.

"Aisha do you think you could do something for me?" Aisha nodded at Terra who went onto explain herself, "Well when I was younger and I wouldn't wake up, Poppy had this ghastly habit of getting a bucket and-"

Musa sighed, "Get to the point Terra."

Terra agreed and finished, "She would tip water on my head every single morning and perhaps..." Aisha grinned cheekily and Bloom covered her mouth to stop from laughing. 

Sky couldn't stop himself from gazing at her, she looked so peaceful and happy. He also noticed how the side which was injured was the downside so the other girls hadn't seen it. She looked so content that he almost regretted taking out his phone to record, almost.

Aisha threw her hands out and both Oliver and Poppy were drenched in water. Oliver woke up with a gasp and coughed at all the water and wiped his face. However Poppy slept like the dead and was still dreaming peacefully. Oliver groaned and laid back down in the wet fabrics and cuddled Poppy's leg again.

"That wasn't the reaction I was expecting." Terra sighed as her sister didn't wake up. She moved over to Oliver who's head was at the end of the bed and leant down slightly to speak, "How exactly do we wake her up."

Oliver whined knowing he was getting no more sleep and untangled himself once again. He violently shook Poppy who mumbled incoherent sentences as she peaked her eyes open, she simply rolled them when she saw it was Oliver and shut them again. 

Oliver moved and laid next to her on his back and whispered in her ear so the others couldn't hear, "Sky's naked."

Poppy shot up so fast that her hair stood up in all different angles. She looked around the room and although seeing Sky's face was nice to wake up to, the tired brunette was disappointed at the amount of clothing he had on. Now that was something she intended to dream about.