11

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·· ※───

Poppy, Oliver and Bloom had all walked into a dusty, old stone room.  Well, more Bloom led them there with Oliver making commentary on every little thing. 'Poppy stop breathing so loud', 'Poppy have you always gripped your side?' or 'Bloom did you ever think that this was a terrible idea'.

Poppy fiddled with a door since it was dark and as she pulled it open it slammed shut and both Poppy and Oliver screamed and Bloom held her hand to chest in shock. Looking up she was met with Sky who looked at her with a tilted head asking, "What are you doing down here?"

Poppy scoffed calming down from the scare and walked away slightly as Bloom stepped forward to explain. Poppy couldn't be bothered to explain all the drama at the moment so she stood next to Oliver who still looked absolutely horrified that he had been scared.

Sky deciding to be 'useful', had volunteered to help them in their quest, the three second years followed the first year into the old room.

"So, what's the magic year?" Oliver questioned as he flipped through a yearbook disinterested. He knew flipping through books wasn't going to be productive but he would rather be doing this than sitting in an assembly pretending to be thankful to the Queen of Solaria when she had done absolutely nothing for him.

Bloom rushed from picture to picture as she analysed them, "I was born in 2004, so keep your eyes peeled for anything from then."

"Not sure we're gonna find pictures of pregnant teen fairies, Bloom." Poppy spoke picking up a dusty picture and wiping it with her sleeve.

"Might be a little more subtle than that, like loose clothes, big sweaters, a girl holding a stack of books over her stomach." Poppy and Sky scoffed a little which made them glance at each other smiling. "Look, if you're going to judge," Bloom moved around the small room she was searching in, "kindly join the rest of the student body and do so behind my back."

"No one's judging you." Poppy reassured as the older three also entered the small room.

"Really?" Bloom asked disbelieving.

"No," Oliver shook his head knowing it was false, "don't look at me like that, Pops," Oliver moved next to Bloom and looked over her shoulder to avoid the stare from his friend, "besides love, just be glad they're not saying it to your face." Oliver grinned as if he solved all the worlds problems and Poppy walked behind him and smacked him upside the back of the head before returning next to Sky.

The two working together and every so often handing each other pictures and books to let the other check through.

"It's just hard to keep it cool when people whisper as I walk by and just not scream at them for being assholes." Bloom sighed closing a trunk. "You wanna know the truth? It sucks, a lot."