poop sock supremacy😍

(Eren=Baby🥺🥺 OAFJAWOIENFJOD HE'S SO CUTE RAIL ME)

"Oh no need to be formal you can just call us by our first names Carla and Grisha." Carla linked her hand with yours and shook it. "This is our son Eren, Eren meet (Y/N). You go to freedom high right (Y/N)? Maybe you've seen him before." 

You looked towards the boy known as Eren, dressed in a black suit, you did recognize him but lately your memory hasn't been very put together since you still haven't 100% recuperated from the coma. "Sorry I'm not sure, my memory is kind of hazy still"

"Oh no worries I know its been a tough couple months for you, going through something like that at your age would be really frightening and stressful. Anyways have you seen (Y/N) before Eren?" Carla turned to his son who was looking at you.

"Yeah actually she's in my class" You choked for a second then turned to Eren surprised.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I guess I never took the time to see who was in my classes" You rubbed the back of your neck and smiled awkwardly.

"No its okay, its not a big deal" He shrugged and held out his hand for you to shake which you took his hand and shook it. 

"Well its nice officially meet you Eren" You smiled and he nodded and gently smiled back.

"Yeah you too"

We all sat down at the table and ate. There was mostly business talk but occasionally random conversations. 

"Thank you for the food Josey it was really good" You took everyone's empty plates and rinsed them in the sink.

"Aw thanks (Y/N), I'm glad you liked it." Your aunt smiled at you. 

"You know Eren, I bet (Y/N) would be a wonderful girlfriend." Grisha patted his son on the back nudging at him. A little pink grew on your face from embarrassment.

"Daddd, you do know I have a girlfriend" Eren rolled his eyes at his forgetful dad.

"Oh yeah Ashley, that's a shame. You two would've made a good couple." You choked again. 'BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I SHOULD'VE SEEN THAT COMING. I LITERALLY HAD NO IDEA HE WAS HER BOYFRIEND I'M GONNA GO DIE NOW' you thought.

"Ashley? Didn't you use to be friends with a girl named Ashley when you were in middle school?" Josey asked which you were hoping she wouldn't bring up.

"Yeah Ashley Jonsen, I was friends with her in elementary and middle school" You said awkwardly.

"Oh cool now you two have something to talk about, lets go get drinks" Josey brought the Jaegers into her wine cellar leaving you and Eren alone.

"Uhhh, do you play video games?" You asked him.

"Yeah, I play minecraft a lot I guess." 

"K great lets go" You got up and nodded your head in the direction upstairs so he followed you to the game room.

You gave him a controller to your Xbox and as well got one for yourself and sat down next to him on the couch then started a new world with him.

"Sorry if you don't like it but we're playing in survival. It's more eventful." You stated pressing create world.

"Yeah I actually rarely play in creative"

"k good" You started hitting Eren's character once he joined.

"Hey what's that for?!?!" He said punching back at you but he failed defending himself and died.

"Survival of the fittest" You smiled satisfied. Eren just shook his head and sighed.