meat😭😭😭😭😭

(Featuring Jeans chin)

I updated this chapter because I made a mistake oops.

It was now dinner time and you all went to the dinning area for food.

"Hey Cameron, (Y/N) you guys should sit with us." Connie called out to you two who just got finished getting your food.

"Yeah c'mon, lets go sit down." Sasha grabbed your wrist and brought you over to the table the 'populars' were sitting at. You looked back at Cameron like 'help me' but he just shrugged it off and followed you and Sasha. Your dark aura arose around you staring daggers at Cameron who just ignored you.

Sasha sat you down next to her and placed down her second plate of food. Cameron sat next to Jean on the opposite side of the table as you.

"Hey (Y/N)" Armin came up and sat down next to you along with Mikasa.

"Oh hey Armin, I haven't talked to you in a while, same as you Mikasa. How've you been?" You went to Elementary school with the two of them but they went to different middle schools so when they went to the same high school as you you hadn't talked to them much plus the coma and everything.

"Good! I meant to talk to you when you came back to ask what happened but now I know you were in a coma. I'm sorry it must've been hard for you." Armin looked sympathetically but what he had said shocked you a little.

"Huh I guess news travels fast."

"Oh.. yeah."

Eren and Ashley came and sat down next to Jean. "Ooo guys, after we eat dinner we should totally go in the hot tub." Ashley exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah I'm down" Jean, Cameron, and Connie agreed.

"Sure, why not I guess." Armin shrugged.

"How about you (Y/N)?" Ashley turned to you yet you were hoping that no one would ask you because you would much rather not go to a hot tub with Ashley.

"Yeah (Y/N) you should totally come with." Cameron looked towards you. You glared daggers at him still feeling betrayed from earlier.

"Fine..." You sighed giving up knowing that Cameron would drag you there if he had to.

"Okay its settled. We'll go to our rooms to get dressed then go to the hot tub!" Ashley squealed a little too happily preparing for her plan that would be going down in the hot tub tonight.

--

After you all finished eating you headed back up to the rooms and got dressed into you swim suits. You put on a plain red triangle bikini and put a large T-shirt on as a coverup then slipped on some slides.

"You guys ready?" Ashley said to you, Sasha, and Mikasa. Mikasa decided to tag along since Armin would be going. Mikasa, Armin, and Eren used to be best friends. Always hanging out with each other whenever they could.. But then Ashley came into the picture in 8th grade and their friendship has never been the same.

"Yeah hold on one sec I just gotta grab my chips." Sasha rushed over to her bag throwing things out of it and pulled out a large bag of potato chips. She ran out the door clinging onto her chips happily and we followed her. The boys were waiting for you outside their door for you to walk together.

--

All of you were able to fit into the hot tub with enough room for personal space so all 9 of you were now sitting in the comforting tub of water. Although there was enough room Ashley decided to sit on her boyfriends lap.